Goodbye Tae~

BAD BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and J went out so early in the morning. As promise, J will let Taehyung go today. Let his heart away from him which he himself couldn't bear the feeling. They went to buy couple ring. Taehyung got J name in that ring whilst J got Taehyung name. Taehyung felt so happy. Never been so happy like that before. But J is the most unhappy person that day, but he has to pull his smile for his Tae.. It's hurt him so much that he can feel the aching through his body to let him go. That something he wish it weren't so. Exactly at 8 p.m., J asked Taehyung out for the last time. "Tae~? Are you ready yet? " asked J. "Wait hyung.. Just a moment.. " shout Taehyung replying J question. "Okay, I'm done.. Let's go.. " said Taehyung.. J couldn't help but stare at him. He look so stunning that night. So fancy, like there are no pains in his memories.. 'You acted like you know you will leave me , all alone here. With your happiness' monologue J. Taehyung startled him from dreaming. "J! " "uhmm yeah, let's go.. " "what's wrong with you? " asked Taehyung.. "Nothing. It just you look so beautiful tonight. " said J. Taehyung smiled shlyly to him.. They left J home and arrive at the restaurant. "Babe? Will you excuse me to go to the toilet? " asked J. Before he leave, he kiss Taehyung hand, forehead and a little bit longer than usual his lips. "I love you.. Goodbye.. " whisper J before disappear from Taehyung sight. He waited for J patiently and then someone hug him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter