Save me

BAD BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three months after Minhyuk come over. Today, he come and suddenly beat me. Didn't know what is my fault now. He beat me up like a crazy man. "Don't you get it!? "Shout him to me.. Don't know what was I do wrong this time.. "Wait, what was it? What did I do..? "Begging me. "You asking me what did you do? Huh?! Hey, don't lied to me! You want me to killed you?! " mad him to Taehyung. He slap Taehyung and he doesn't stop beating Taehyung until he felt tired. Taehyung just sit at the corner tried to protect himself. He felt so hurt and painful with all that bruised on his face and all over his body. With his swollen and cut lips, Taehyung unable to speak. He can't help but crying. Minhyuk leave the place after satisfied beating Taehyung. J comes over and tried to applied some medicine on Taehyung face but Taehyung way so scared. He felt afraid. J persuade him and he finally agreed with his offer. "Come, don't worry. I won't hurt you. Remember? I don't have right to do so. " Taehyung just nodded. J applied the cream on his face and after that Taehyung suddenly hug him tightly and cried on his embrace. J remain still hesitate to hug him back. He just let Taehyung hug him. He doesn't pull away either push him back like he always do to others who hug him. "Please..save me.. "Beg Taehyung. J remain silent. 'Sorry,I can't.' whisper J in his heart. Minhwan who saw it felt weird and confused. 'He's being so nice to this boy. What happen? J, you never be so nice to anyone before. Not even to a girl. You always act cold towards them. But now, what happen? ' wondered Minhwan. 

 J and Taehyung slowly get closer to each other. They become friends. Wait.. Friends? What happen to our legendary J. What turned him like this? No one could answer that question. J let Taehyung get out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter