A New Rival?!?!?!

Heartbreaks, Encounters, and Confusion over Feelings

 

Who the hell is this???????

 

A moment of silence comes over the two boys with wide eyes staring at each other. 

 

…….He he just came out of the shower…..WHY DOES AMBER HAVE A HALF CHOCOLATE AB-ed GUY IN HER HOUSE?!?!?!?!! WHO IS HE?????

 

The shock comes off a little strong on Baek and he sputters and stutters noise instead of an actual response. His mind wanders off to inappropriate thoughts 

 

“a-ah…yu-uh…g-guh…ah..w-wha?” Baek gapes, mouth opening and closing sputtering nonsense  

 

Does Amber know this guy? Who’s he?

 

Xiumin gives Baek a scan with his eyes and notices the sheets of paper in his hand.

 

Baek notices Xiumin staring at the music sheets in his hand and he comes back to his senses and hides them behind his back. 

 

At that moment, Amber re-enters her home. “Oh Baek, what are you doing here??” Amber says in surprise, chuckling as she goes straight into a side hug with the motionless Baek. As Amber let’s go of Baek, she notices Xiumin looking at her with a questioning expression.

 

“Ah, I see you two met.Amber says in realization, she puts her hand on the Baek’s shoulder and gestures to Xiumin. “Baek, meet my new roommate, Minseok-oppa. He’s a close oppa from Highschool.” 

 

“O-oh, a close oppa from h-high school?” Baek says nervously

 

“Yeah, I & Amber lost contact after we separated ways after High school and we finally re-connected only recently.Xiumin answers back

 

“But how does re-connecting again lead to moving into her house???” Baek’s eyebrows knit together in confusion and a little bit of…..anger?

 

Amber chuckles rubbing the back of her head, “actually that’s kind of a long story—”

 

“which I & Amber could tell you after, I put some clothes on. I don’t think talking about all this with just a shower towel on is really appropriate.” Xiu cuts in.

 

“Right. As much as the nice show you’re putting on with your abs Xiu, I would appreciate it.” Amber agrees with a slight teasing tone.

 

“Actually, I was wondering if you could lend me some clothes, since I don’t have mine with me right now.”

 

“Yeah, sure. Let me see what I have.” Amber leads Xiumin to her room, leaving Baekhyun shell-shocked in the hallway from all the new information.

 

Okay, so Amber’s close oppa moves in with her soon after reconnecting, she compliments his abs, he said he doesn’t have any clothes and she just said okay and lent some to him???? how is this okay???? Isn’t the weird??? But I trust Amber, she’s a smart girl, she wouldn’t just let someone she can’t trust in her home. She’s also not the type to jump into a random relationship with a guy or doing anything like friends with benefits. She wasn’t even phased when she saw that Minseok guy in just a shower towel, so they must be just friends most likely with no feelings attached. Yeah, that should be it, right? She even gave him a ridiculous nickname like Xiu. Xiu like what does that even mean? hahaha sounds like says shoes in English hahaha….

 

Amber and Xiumin walk back out into the hallway this time with a fully clothed Xiumin. 

 

“Alright well, now I would love to explain this strange situation to you more Baek but Xiu just told me just left all his stuff that he’s moving in on a rooftop unattended.”

 

“It’s covered by a rain cover! None will look under it! It just looks like a bunch of junk sitting on a rooftop to people. No one’s gonna touch it.” Xiumin defends and pouts. He really thought the rain cover was a smart idea.

 

“That fact that you called your stuff junk and left it on the rooftop in hopes that no one will touch it. We’re leaving now.” Amber said and pushed Xiumin from the back towards the door.

 

Excuse me what? Seriously this Minseok guy sounds like he’s free-loading off Amber. I don’t want MY AMBER to get mooched off of!!!!!

 

“See you later, Baek!” Amber says as she starts rushing to put her shoes on.

 

“W-wait, let me help you guys!” Baek yells out.

 

Amber stops what she is doing. “Are you sure? You don’t have to.”

 

“Yeah, let me help you.” Baek says surely

 

I can’t leave Amber alone with that guy, even thought she may trust him. It doesn’t mean that I have to. It’s good to be cautious. yeah. Baek mentally agrees and reassures himself.

 

 

——1 Hour later at the rooftop ——

 

 

“This is a lot more stuff than I thought you had.Amber states

 

“Aha, yeah…..” Xiumin nervously agrees.

 

Xiumin, Baek, and Amber are standing in front of a mountain of stuff from Xiumin’s last home. 

 

“Wowwwww, well this is a lot more than three people can carry.” Baekhyun points out the obvious.

 

“Yeah, I’m going to call a moving company to come pick this stuff up for us and move it or drop it off at my place. At least all the stuff besides the furniture are already packed in boxes.” Amber says looking through her phone contacts as she climbs down the stairs back to street level.

 

“W-wait Ber, I don’t want you to pay for all of this. Hiring movers is expensive, isn’t it? You don’t have to do this for me. We can figure out another way.” Xiu panics runs up and  clings to amber’s arm.

 

“Don’t worry, I have some friends in the moving business that can give us some nice discounts. ;)” Amber smiles back.

 

“R-really?” Xiumin let’s go surprised at her.

 

“That’s Amber for you, pretty much knows everybody and is everybody’s friend.Baekhyun states proudly.

 

“Hey, I’m not friends with everybody. I still have a specific group of friends that I’m really close knit with.” Amber pouts

 

I hope I'm in that group of friends.

 

“Aweeee, Amber you’re my savior! I don’t know what I was doing with my life without you! Now that I have you back I don’t think I can ever live without you. I’m not ever letting you go." Xiu says in ageyo voice as he clings to Amber’s arm again and snuggles his face against it. He moves his hand down amber’s arm in an attempt to hold her hand.

 

Baekhyun rips Xiumin from Amber’s arm, and clings to amber’s hand and holds her hand swinging it back and forth while saying in ageyo voice “Amber you’re my bestest friend and I’m so happy you came into my life because honestly, you made me a very happy man.” Baekhyun shines his box smile to her.

 

WTF!

Xiumin gives Baekhyun a look.

 

Amber laughs “What’s with you two, you’re flattering me too much right now.”

 

Xiumin shoves Baekhyun to the side and puts his arm around Amber’s shoulder. “Waeeeeeee?? You deserve it.” Amber playfully smacks Xiumin’s arm as he his smile at her. Xiumin turns his head back to Baekhyun and gives him a glare and a smirk.

 

I KNEW I COULDN’T TRUST THIS GUY!

 

Baekhyun huffs and rolls his eyes in annoyance, as he feels like he just lost a fight against Minseok. 

 

 

 

 





 

Sorry for such a short chapter, I'm sorry also if it's not very good with my previous writing. I'm finally back wth an update, I literally update by months. Seriously, but I'm in midst of writing out my next chapter. It's going to get a bit heavy/dramatic in the next chapter. How are you guys feeling about xiumin? Who are you rooting for Xiumin or Baekhyun? Also sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes, I rashly wrote this. Feedback is always great.

 

inspired by the following GIFS: (GIFS are not mine)