Am I Crazy?

Heartbreaks, Encounters, and Confusion over Feelings

Baekhyun has started to make the park his 'Go to place for workouts' mainly because Amber likes to exercise at the park. And it's his excuse to see his best friend/savior. Lately, he hasn't been seeing Amber at the park anymore but one day he spots Amber on a "date" with a girl.

 

"Ahhh, it's so hot and boring to exercise by myself. It's better when I have Amber skateboarding by me to keep me company while I jog." Baekhyun complains as he jogs by the pond.

 

"SULL!!" Yells somebody

 

"Sull?" Baekhyun questions and he looks around to where that yelling voice came from and he spots

 

"AMBER~~!" Sulli yells back on the opposite side of pond (from Baek) as they walk towards each other from a distance with their arms wide open and have a dramatic hug.

 

"Oh Sulli-ah where have you been? Have you been well?" Amber says in a motherly tone as they pull away a little bit and Amber pets the back of Sulli's head. From other side of the pond it looks like they're having lovey dovey moment.

 

Baekhyun silently watches them from across the pond, Amber picks up a picnic basket from behind her. 

 

"Ja Jjang, surprise, surprise."

 

"Whoaa, a picnic basket? Did you prepare it yourself?" 

 

"Obviously Sull! Why wouldn't I? For the precious birthday girl~" Amber says as she takes Sulli's hand and leads her to a picnic blanket already laid out on the ground with a cooler sitting on it. 

 

As they start to move away Baekhyun tries to move closer to them.

 

"I wonder what they're saying." Baek says as he speed walks awkwardly to a closer distance with the anxiety of getting caught. He settles down near some bushes relatively close to Amber and Sulli. 

 

Sulli sits down and Amber follows.

 

"Ja Jang! Happy birthday!" Amber says as she pulls out a flower crown she made personally for Sulli. 

 

"Wa! It's so pretty! You made it?"

 

"Yeah! Remember when you said you wanted one. So I made one for you." 

 

-crowns Sulli- 

 

"Here is your crown your Majesty~"

 

"Aweee, Amber you really are the best, you just call me out all of a sudden and to think you were actually setting this all up for me. A special birthday picnic just for me ^~^ thank you so much~" Sulli says super touched and thankful, giving Amber a hug. 

 

"Oooo, quite the romantic aren't you Amber." Baek snickers

 

In a few seconds Amber is pulling out the food that she prepared. Mainly all different types of sandwiches because that's the simplest thing she could make.

 

It suddenly dawns on Baek

 

Wait what am I doing????

 

"....."

 

Is this creeping? Am I creeping? No? Yes? No right? No, no, no, no. I'm just over thinking it. I'm just..curious, that's all, just curious.

 

"......."

 

OMG I AM being a creeper though. Oh god, I'm being weird. Do I have no life that I'm finding entertainment by creeping (stalking) my best friends love life? OMG Byun Baekhyun, what have you become? I just needa walk away and it'll all be fine. Plus if my best friend is on a date with someone I shouldn't be intervening BESIDES Amber can date any girl she wants to date. I have no probelm with that. Nope, nopey, nope, nope

Baekhyun says mentally trying to convince himself then gets up and starts speed walking away.

 

A pigeon swoops by Sulli, as Amber is pulling out the last dish. 

 

"OPPA! I'm scared!" Sulli screams grabbing Baekhyun's attention back to the two. Sulli is hugging Amber tightly and has her head down in Amber's lap. 

 

"Wha? Wha? What? What?" Amber says continuously, confused as to what happened. "What happened? What happened? are you alright?" Amber says in a worried tone. 

 

Oppa? Oppa? She called Amber Oppa? Like normal girls would just call each other Unni right? But is it different for lesbians? Wait does that mean she likes her? Wait does Oppa even count for a relationship between two girls? Oppa means boyfriend though and older brother but Amber's a girl and girls use Unni. Wait was that girl using it as a 'boyfriend' term.

Baekhyun pauses and ponders. "OMG BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP! YOU HAVE TO STOP! Jeez what is wrong me." Baekhyun yells at himself and starts power walking away again.

 

"OMG hahaha, sorry. I just called you 'Oppa'." Sulli laughs as she gets of Amber.

 

"Oh it's okay. But let me scare away the pigeons for you. You hate them right?" 

 

"Un. Amber you know me so well." 

 

Amber runs towards the flock of pigeons. "KA! KA! KA I said! (Leave! Leave! Leave I said!)" 

 

"Hehe, Thanks hyunggg! I love you Amber! You are the best!" 

 

"Of course, we're family. I need to protect my family." Amber says settles back down a gives Sulli a comforting hug.

 

"Now back to the birthday picnic!"

 

"But why is there only sandwiches" Sulli teases.

 

"What. I'm not trying to burn my house down."

 

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

 

"Ugh why do I keeping putting myself through this torture." Baek once again complains as he jogs. 

 

But if I don't workout I'll get flabby and flabby guys are not appealing.

 

"Ugh, why is keeping in shape so harddd."

 

"Ahhhhhhahahaa AMBER!!!"

 

"Wha- Amy!"

 

Baek sees the scene play out in front of him just like in one of those cliche Romantic movies. Amber and Amy (Ailee) run to each other and do a dramatic hug where Ailee is pretty much koala hugging/leeching onto Amber like a monkey. 

 

Baekhyun's mouth is wide open and once he sees Amber who is wearing a Pikachu onesie he says. "OMG SHE'S A CUTIE!" 

 

Amber and Ailee look to see where that voice came from and Baekhyun dives for the bushes.

 

. That was close. But Amber looks so adorable in that outfit, Aweeeee <3

 

".............wait"

 

Does Amber have more than one girlfriend??!? She was just on a date with another girl a few days ago. And why do they always meet at the park? I'm not judging or anything but Amber is Sooooo Nice how could she play all these girls? There was Minah and then that Sull girl and Amy (I think that was her name, well that's what Amber yelled out when they hugged). Is she or are all of them interested in her and they're not actually officially dating and she's just trying them out but Seriously what is happening? Is she girlfriend hunting?" Baekhyun ponders "As her Best friend I have a duty to set her in the right mind!

 

"................So I better watch what's happening. " Baek decides to watch Amber's 'date' intently once again, but this time he had fully convinced himself to stay and watch all the way. 

 


If You guys haven't noticed the boxes are Baekhyun's thoughts.

 

This Chapter Was inspired by these following GIFs: (there are many)

 dramatic hug scene

Amber's touching flower crown

The "Oppa" Accident

Amber attacks the pigeonsAilee & Amber romantic hug scene

ANYWAYS I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!! but IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I need to stop promising stuff because I end up not doing it. Im starting to get more ideas with what i will do with this story so hopefully I can update. LOVE YOU GUYS AS ALWAYS