Misunderstandings

Heartbreaks, Encounters, and Confusion over Feelings

“Let’s see if I can get this shot in.” *Swish* “I still got my skills.” Amber is at the park shooting hoops while waiting for Baekhyun.

 

“YAH!” I feel something soft and warm hug me from behind. “W-Whoa! Who?” I turn around to see…

 

”Minah?! Yah, What are you doing here?” Amber chuckles at her good friends tactics 

 

“hehe. I was in the area for a meeting and on my way back, I thought that you would be here.”

 

“And you were right.” Amber chuckles once more

 

“So what are you doing?”

 

“I was just shooting some hoops while waiting for a friend.”

 

“hmmm. Isn’t that your penny board over there?”

 

“Yeah, I bring it around everywhere. You know how it makes me feel. All free and boundless. It’s a great stress reliever.” 

 

“Ahhh, don’t talk about stress. I’ve been having a lot of stress these days. TT.TT ”

 

“Why?”

 

“My boyfriendddd T.T *pouty face*

 

“What Why?”

 

“We keep having pity arguments and it drives me crazy.”

 

“Arguments about what?”

 

"Just that I have been feeling distant between my boyfriend. We haven't seen each other in like 2 weeks and last time we had an argument. The weeks before the last time we meet, I was trying to plan dates for us to meet but he kept pushing it off. He would be like 'No, I can't I have a business trip' 'No, I can't because I have to go to a meeting with my boss.' 'No, I'm sorry I can't the guys and me are having a guys night out.' And I thought maybe he wants to break up with me and I asked him. 'Do you want to break up with me?' Then he would be like 'OH NO Honey, Darling, baby, I don't want to break up with you! I love you!' Bringing out his ageyo. And he came to my apartment one day and complained about how he saw me with another guy and he knows that it's one of my friends. He's met him before! He knows we're just friends. So we argued about his stupid jealousy. and then he said he felt like I wanted to break up with him but I complained to him about how he's always pushing off our dates and barely texts me back. And I FELT like he WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME! How could he say I wanted to break up with him. I always texted him and tried to set up dates and..and UGH WHAT IS THIS?!" Minah stomps her feet on the ground angrily, frustrated.

 

“Alright, alright. I understand. Don’t worry, if things don’t work out with him, you still have me.” Amber opens up her arms for a hug. “I’m your best friend. And I’ll be there for you. Bro’s before hoes, sisters before misters, right?” 

 

Baekhyun walks into the basket ball court and sees Amber and Minah hugging, feeling the awkwardness he just stumbled on, he decides to hide behind a bush. 

 

Ah, i’m being such a creeper right now.

 

Minah chuckles and hugs Amber back. "Awe, Amber 😊 I love you so much. I should break up with my boyfriends and just date you.”

 

I can’t hear what they’re saying.

 

“Yah, Don’t say that. That’ll hurt your boyfriend’s feelings. He still loves you, don’t forget that. He didn’t say he wanted to break up with you.”

 

….So Amber’s lesbian.

 

A bike zooms past behind Baekhyun, startling him and he jumps up and stumbles out of the bushes, almost falling.

 

Oh, Hey Baek!” Amber spots him and waves.

 

Please tell me she didn’t catch me.

 

“U-uh..Hi Amber!” Baekhyun jogs lightly over to them and waves back.

 

Man I probably looked so dumb

 

“Minah, this is Baekhyun. Baekhyun, Minah” Amber gestures back and forth from them. 

 

“Hi.” Minah smiles, Baekhyun lightly nods in response.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Since your finally here let’s play some bball. Minah, your good on time right?”

 

“Yep! but i don’t want to play, I’m wearing heels.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

Amber fake throws the ball at Baekhyun. “C’mon!”

 

After the game, which amber won and dominated. 

 

“Of course, Amber wins. Amber is the best.” Minah cheers

 

“Hey, I was just going a little easy on you because you had a friend here and I didn’t want to embarrass you.” Baekhyun chuckles

 

“Sure, Sure. Protect your pride.” Minah says in response.

 

“Amber, since skateboarding is your ultimate stress reliever. Can you teach me?”

 

“Sure, but do you think you can handle it?” 

 

“What? I’m not a baby!” Amber ruffles Minah’s hair a little.

 

“Yah! Stop.” 

 

“Sorry, Sorry.” Amber and Minah giggle together.

 

As Minah tries to ride the penny board, Amber holds onto her hand and waist slowly pushing her forward while Minah tries to stay on it. 

 

“W-WAhHH! Amberrr!” Minah screams when see feels like she’s going to fall off the board and grabs and hugs Amber.

 

“Don’t worry. I got you.” Amber laughs as hugs Minah and tries to steady her on the board again.

 

Ahhh, I feel like I'm ruining the moment.

 

After playing at the park they decided to go to a nearbyy cafe to get some coffee, chat and re-energeize. Baekhyun finds out that Minah and Amber first met at the park one day, Amber was playing her guitar to one of Minah’s favorite songs and ever since they have been close. 

 

Wow, Amber the social butterfly.

 

Amber and Baekhyun find out that they both really like music and it’s their hobby. Amber sings, plays guitar and composes songs while Baekhyun plays the piano and can sing too. 

 

Maybe we can sing a duet together one day. Who knows?

 

Minah phone rings and she tells them that she has to leave. 

 

“It was nice meeting you, Baekhyun. Bye, Amber let’s hang again one day.”

 

 

Baekhyun and Amber are left alone in the cafe. “Let’s go home.” Amber says, getting up to leave. 

 

“Yeah, lets."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~This chapter was inspired by this picture & GIF~

 

Guys I'm back after a really long time. I haven't forgotten you guys, I'm serious. It's just i have writer's block. I want this to be a fluffy story and not angst. Becuase my upcoming works are going to be angst. So I need help. What do you guys what me to do in the next chapter? Introduce another new supporting character? or??? 

Please comment down below. I love all you guys for sticking with my story so far. It's real cuz i can't write for . It's proabbly boring to right? RIGHT?

I'm sorry and I love you guys!!