The Encounter (Part 2)

Heartbreaks, Encounters, and Confusion over Feelings

So i definitely know this is short, it was supposed to be one chapter but i really wanted to update so i split it into to. And i feel like my story is getting crapper and crapper as it goes on. I SERIOUSLY WOULDN'T MIND SOME CRITICISM. Sorry this is ty. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING : MINOR CURSE WORDS

 

 

“Great, So what am I supposed to do now?” Amber says as she looks down at Baekhyun asleep in her lap

 

“I want to send him home but I only know his name. Ugh, SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN I DO?” After a moment of silence “I definitely can’t just leave him here……..Should i take him home?” *Silence* “Wait he might have an I.D.” *After checking* “Found a school I.D and it doesn’t have address..just great.” *sighs* “I only have one choice.”

 

Amber picks up Baekhyun and piggybacks him home to her house. When she gets home she leaves him in the Guest room and makes sure to take his I.D and wallet just in case if he’s not trustworthy enough. 

 

-NEXT DAY-

 

“Uuuugh, I have a huge headache. I hate hangovers.” Finally waking up Baekhyun rubs his face and sits up in bed. He pauses for a second.

“Were the am I?” 

 

“! What the Hell happened yesterday!? Did I do a one night stand? OH MY GOD. Ugh. Calm down Byun Baekhyun. Calm the down.”

Baekhyun pats himself down making sure he doesn’t feel “dirty”. “Still have clothes on thats good but what happened yesterday?" As he starts to think back to the events of yesterday “Okay, so I got drunk after all that Taeyeon and then i went to the park, throw up, threw the stupid ring in the pond and then almost fell into the pond but someone caught me. Then I cried my eyes out to them And I vaguely remember singing, but i definitely don’t remember the name of the person. Great just great. And I can’t remember anything after crying which means I passed out.”

 

“I STILL HAVE NO IN IDEA WHERE I AM.” As Baekhyun finally gets up from the bed a note drops to the floor. 

 

“What is this?” 

 

*reading the note*

 

"Hey, I’m sure your panicking right now, but don't worry I'm not a kidnapper. I'm the one who saved you from falling into the pond yesterday. Remeber? Yeah that's me. There’s a box of pills with a glass of water next to you. Drink that if your not feeling well. When Your done meet me at the same park from yesterday.”

"PS: if you think I'm stupid and reckless for leaving a stranger in my house, I have your wallet with your I.D." Baekhyun checks his pockets. “No wallet, definitely took it.”

 

 *looks to the side* “Well there’s the box of aspirin and the water. I’m gonna need that.” 

 

Baekhyun gets up to leave ‘His savior’s’ house and walks towards the park from yesterday. He notices that the house isn’t that far from the park and is pretty close to his neighborhood. When he reaches the park, he spots a person at the edge of the pond peering in to the water. 

 

“Oh it’s that person from yesterday.” He walks behind the person and says “What are you doing?” 

 

Amber turns around quickly but stumbles and almost falls back into the pond. Baekhyun catches her and settles her back steadily on the ground. 

 

“Now we’re even.”

 

“What?”

 

“You saved me yesterday and I saved you today. Now, We’re Even.” He smiles.

 

“Uh, Right” She smiles back.

 

Amber holds out her hand. “Amber, Amber Liu” Baekhyun chuckles and replies “Byun Baekhyun” shaking her hand in response.

“Nice to meet you”

 

“Nice to meet you too, formally this time."

 

“So can I get my wallet back?”

 

Amber laughs out loud. “Yeah, Sure thing”

 

“By the way I don’t normally cry like the way i did yesterday. I was really drunk. So don’t judge me.”

 

“What trying to recover your manly image now?” Amber teases

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Just kidding, don’t worry I won’t say anything about it.” Amber lightly punches his arm.

 

After that Amber and Baekhyun become fast friends. They play basketball together. Talk together. Shop together. Hang out together. Go to the park a lot together but then one day when Baekhyun was meeting up with Amber for some bball in the park, He spots her with a girl and he over hears her say.

 

"I should just break up with my boyfriend and date you.” 

 

“…….”

 

“So Amber's a lesbian….” 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO THANK YOU TO THE PPL WHO ARE STILL STICKING WITH ME EVEN THOUGH THIS STORY IS KINDA LAME.  I will try to update better, Okay guys?