9. Brothers

When we meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They saw Seong Im do not get mad anymore, then left, only HaHa still staying there to look at them, seems like thinking something, Jong Kook also feels something wrong here, raised up the head and look at his Dongsaing, just saw his Dongsaing a little distressed expression, not obviously, only Jong Kook can see it, after all, it's known for a many years brother “Dong Hoon-ah, Are you okay? What are you thinking about?” HaHa recoverd, his Hyeong is now looking good, can not stand it, did not say anything, turn to return his position, Jong Kook knew, he is worried about him.

“Oppa!” Jong Kook turn round and face to Seong Im, she is holding a thing in her hand, pull her hand a little farther away, it's more clear, but Jong Kook's tight brow a bit, this is…… “Just put the information back into the activities of the group position, I saw it in the next cabinet, was so pretty!” Seong Im smiles brightly, but Jong Kook's was really uncomfortable, not the other, it's the thing which he makes to Eun Hye, the necklace. When Eun Hye moved away, give the shell-type necklace back to Jong Kook, and said to let him remember that they will be reunited one day “I made it.” “Daebak!” Jong Kook responded a little bitter, Seong Im did not mention it, is excited looking at the hand of the shell, Jong Kook smile at her “Did you get the other information?” Seong Im puts down the shell, reprocess the data, Jong Kook has been accompanied, from time to time to answer her questions, but thought are not fully concentrated.

HaHa returns his position, others thought that he was concentrating on his work, but no one noticed that he would often look to Jong Kook there. When Seong Im put the shell-type necklace in front of his Hyeong, he then knew, his Hyeong is about thinking of Eun Hye again, is guilty of, How does he not pull his Hyeong out and talk to him, How not to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter