8. Yoon Eun Hye

When we meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eun Hye-ah, look.” Jong Kook was holding a strange thing toward a girl's direction, this is Jong Kook and HaHa's junior high school life, they knew each other when they were primary, even in the same school, for each other's past or personality is crystal clear. Sometimes, their intimate, also their surrounding people think that they are gay.

The girl has a young and innocent face, people can not help but pity her. At that time, this girl was with Jong Kook and HaHa very much better, whenever they are stuck together, seems like the three musketeers. Only HaHa knew that, his Hyeong likes that girl. Always treat her better than the others, as long as she asked, his Hyeong will always try to complete, never excuses. And this girl treat his Hyeong's relationship is always ambiguous, never show her own mind, just keep their relationship in ambiguous. HaHa tried to let that girl say more clearly against his Hyeong, so he knows his direction, but each time, this girl only smile, perhaps she is not clear her mind, perhaps she wants to have a guy like this treat her well, she even did not what she meant, but she knew that there is such a silly boy always treat her well, every thought, will be a knowing smile, it's warm.

Eun Hye looked at the thing in Jong Kook hand “Where did you get from?” Is a shell-type necklace, this is her casually mention against Jong Kook, she knew, this Oppa will find a way to get it, just do not know how much time to take, every time she wanted, he would get it, heart is always moving, but never say exports.

“I passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter