7. Hints

When we meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Was about to run over here?” Seong Im acts a cute face and nodded, Jong Kook head down immediately, afraid that she will see his soon red face “Araso, you first to avoid, lest she be injured when rushing.” Seong Im a little unhappy and leave.

Seong Im not go away too far, classroom door opened heavily, Yes! Bong Seon is a terrified posture toward to Jong Kook “Jong Kook Oppa, Are you missing Bong Seon?” Jong Kook not to respond, just continue to deal with his own work, everyone lament Jong Kook patients, every time so harassed by her, can exception to continue the task, seems that no one existence around him, however, this will make Bong Seon more fascinated him “Oppa, How can you to be so handsome? Especially your seriously look at work.” “It's late, Do not go home? What if to be out of the accident? How to do?” "Jong Kook-ah, How can you said this too peacefully? Do not feel disgusting?" “Yay~ Jong Kook Oppa is too naughty! Okay, Bong Seon go home first.” Jong Kook slightly nod, people watching, are almost to spit it out. After Bong Seon happily left, Jong Kook's Nam Dongsaing come beside him “Hyeong, Don't you feel disgusting? That look, often make some very nauseous behavior, and you can talk to her calmly.” “How else?” “Hyeong!” HaHa acts touching to Jong Kook, tiger was immediately clasped his Dongsaing arm, HaHa pain and quickly call for help. "This sh*t Ha Dong Hoon, just only know how to act cute, see will feel hate."

Not far, Seong Im flat , seems like a crazy look vent the activities data, the crowd watching, want to go to Seong Im side to comfort her, but the six of cadres stopped them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter