15. Tears

When we meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaHa's question seems make Eun Hye get hurt, frowned a little “In the corridor, there's a girl go through us, Is that girl? Is she also like Jong Kook Oppa?” Eun Hye avoided HaHa's question, do not want to answer, or not clear the answer in her mind? HaHa feels embrrassed, he doesn't want to hurt Eun Hye, while wants to protect his Hyeong, What does he do? “How about my Hyeong? At the past, How did you see him?” Eun Hye knew that HaHa wants to protect his Hyeong, while doesn't want to hurt her, make Eun Hye more confident that Jong Kook is in love with someone, and more important than her, is that the girl who head down and go through them, Jong Kook was since then, attention is not focused “At the past, Jong Kook Oppa put all the attention on me, I really appreciate him, the boys like him, it can make the girls moved. Once, he also touched me, unconditional giving, all around me, I think that I will accept his feeling, when I wanted to try, found that I am really fear the feeling of losing, no confidence on my own, so there has been no reply. Then I moved, against the miss of him was not decreased, when I have the courage, told him that I will back here and stay about a week, think that we finally can be together, turn out that I missed the best time, the opportunity to flow away……” When Eun Hye speak, her voice was shiver, want to cry? Knew Eun Hye for a long time, the girl who always smile, never heard the shivering voice, HaHa substituted his Hyeong to accept, if that is his Hyeong, What does he do? Give up Seong Im, and accept Eun Hye? “My Hyeong know that?” Eun Hye shakes her head, the tears seems want to fall down, has endured.

Seong Im heard the question from Jong Kook, the sad expression appears on her face, only one second, then reverted just look, Jong Kook didn't noticed Seong Im's express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter