10. Curious

When we meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed, Jong Kook was not much different, just always by Seong Im side deal with group work as usual, seems like the day haven't happened, but HaHa knew that could not be assured, after all, his Hyeong's mind was thinking of Eun Hye again, don't know when will depressed.

Jong Kook let Seong Im to bring the other data, the patient with unrequited love came to the club, after open the door then sit next to Jong Kook, still her nestled behavior, when Seong Im back to the place and see the scene, flat , and a little angry expression, put the thick data on the table heavily, almost let people scared, curious that why Seong Im too easily to lose her temper lately, is also vent against Jong Kook “Kim Jong Kook! This is your data! Bring it yourself next time, don't you know this is too heavy?” Peek the seat where she sat before after her words, Bong Seon saw this girl's temper is not too well, and also dare to got a fire with her Oppa, the anger was increase “Who the hell you are? Dare to not speak in honorific with my Oppa!” “Bong Seon-ah, go home first, see you tomorrow.” Jong Kook sees that Seong Im want to get angry again, immediately kick Bong Seon out, but she seems like want to stay here “Bong Seon-ah, we have a lot of works to do, the exam is coming soon, we need to finish it before examination, go home first, okay?” Bong Seon thinks Jong Kook's words not unreasonable, give him a blow kiss and leave.

Seong Im still looks at Jong Kook angrily “Ji Hyo-ah, Why are you too easily to lose your temper lately?” “Don't you know this is too heavy? You musclar man!” Jae Seok and the others want to separate them, let them to calm down, but HaHa just tell them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter