Minho

The Tales of Somewhere: Oneshot Collection (Request Now)(All Bands)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you can return home by yourself?", Iseul asked Aebi for the millionth time.

"Yes Iseul I'm sure. Now go home", Aebi urged Iseul to leave as it was getting late.

"I have never seen you so enthusiastic about detention before", Iseul smiled slyly at her.

"Hey. What do you mean to say, huh", Aebi huffed.

"Fine. Fine. Now go to your dearest Minho hubby, he might be searching for you", Iseul teased Aebi. And as if on cue Minho yelled for school field, "Aebi-ah can you help me out".

"Ooh look, he already misses you"

"Shut up. He is just my crush. And I wish he knew about my feelings. It feels to me that I can't hold it any longer and might confess to him anytime", Aebi sighed.

"You do whatever you want, girl. Because I'm totally sure that guy loves you. Have you seen his actions around you? So cute", Iseul giggled.

"AEBI-AH!", Minho yelled for her, the second time.

"COMING", Aebi hollered back as she bid goodbye to her friend and went to the school's field. "Why were you shouting for me?", Aebi asked Minho, as he handed her a broom.

"You need to clean too. I can't be the only one",  Minho winked at her as Aebi rolled her eyes playfully.

 

 

 

"Gahhh! I'm so tired", Aebi said as they finished the last piece of work together.

 

"So much for coming to school late", Minho huffed while placing the mops and brooms into the storage unit.

"Yeah. By the way, I can't understand how you came to school late", Aebi said while, she exited the school gates along with Minho.

"Why?", Minho asked her with a quizzical look.

"Aren't you a sprinter?", Aebi asked him "So you could've easily sprinted off to school. Instead you chose to stick, and walk with me to the school"

"Oh, it was because I have hurt my ankle, you see. So I can't sprint", Minho sheepishly rubbed the back of neck, as they walked to Aebi's home.

"Are you free this Saturday?", Minho asked, as soon as they stopped in front of Aebi's house.

"This Saturday? Tomorrow right?...yeah", Aebi finally answered.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 11 in the morning then. Be sure you're ready", Minho winked and walked away.

"But...", before Aebi could ask him anything, Minho had already disappeared round the corner.

Aebi shook her head and smiled before entering her house. The night came quickly and soon she prepared to go to sleep. As she laid on bed, staring at the ceiling, a thought crossed her mind.

Is it a date?

 

"What should I wear?", Aebi questioned herself as she rummaged through her wardrobe. Her wardrobe mostly consisted of loose, comfortable t-shirts and sweatpants, and a few occasional proper t-shirts and jeans.

Since Aebi didn't know what today's plan was, she decides on wearing a comfotable pair of jeans, a plain black top, paired with a cute scraf just in case the weatger got cold.

Aebi checked the time, which was almost 11 and at dot eleven am the bell rang. She quickly skipped to the door and opened it revealing a casually dressed Minho.

"Oh you're ready. Great! Let's go", Minho tool Aebi's hand, an action which has greatly surprised her, and lead her.

"So where are we going?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter