KAI 1

The Tales of Somewhere: Oneshot Collection (Request Now)(All Bands)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFANNY'S POV

 

Tring...tring...

 

Who's calling at this hour? Where is my damn phone?

 

I sat up on my bed immdeiately after looking at the caller id and quickly pressed the green button.

I hope he is alright.

 

“H-hello, Jongin are you alright? Have you reached safely? Is anything the ma-”

 

“Jagi. You are so cute. Stop worrying about me, I have reached safely. I had called you to let you know this, okay. Have a good night's sleep now, okay. I love you. And all the best for your exam tomorrow. I know you've worked hard”, Jongin's soothing voice reached my ears and I immediately felt at ease.

 

“You had got me worried, babo”, I sighed internally.

 

“Yah, not me. It's you, don't worry unnecessarily, alright”

 

“Hmm...don't stress yourself much at work okay. I love you”, I said but I could feel eyelids getting heavy.

 

“Jagi I know you're sleepy, go to sleep and don't forget to dream about me”, and Kai hung up.

 

Babo...

 

 

Coming out of the examination centre I felt relieved as it was last. Taking a bus to the concert venue, I decided calling up my friend during the bus ride. But decided against it because she would bust now, styling her crush Suho, yes that's right.

 

 

 

“Jagi”, Kai's enthusiastic voice reached my ears, as he waved at me from the other end of the backstage area.

 

“Hey”, I practically ran over to him and hugged him tightly, yes I had missed him.

 

“Missed me huh?”, Kai my hair.

 

“Yeah”, I whispered before letting go him.

 

“Come on I'll give you the audience passes I had saved for you”, Kai said, dragging me into some room where all the members were.

 

“Hey Tifanny”, Suho greeted me with a smile as I smiled back at him.

 

“Yo Fanny”, Tao greeted and I did the greeted him the same way.

 

“Someone's got company”, Sehun commented as Kai hit him lightly on his head.

 

“Yah Kai, don't be like this to the kid”, I smiled at Sehun and then at Kai.

 

“Yeah Kai see Fanny Noona is right”, Sehun stuck out his tongue at Kai.

 

“Yah kid you would have been dead ny now if my jagi wasn't here”

 

“Peace guys, peace”, Suho interevened as the others burst out laughing.

 

“Anyways Fanny here's your ticket, be sure to be seated there in time”, Kai said winking at me.

 

 

 

It wasn't the first time that I was going to Kai's concerts, but I don't why I felt somewhat nervous this time. Seeing all the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter