I love you my photographer

The Tales of Somewhere: Oneshot Collection (Request Now)(All Bands)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i don't want to get married. And for god's sake I'm just 18. I want to study. I want a job. I don't want to live my life with some unknown douchebag", the girl screamed at her parents.

"Honey please. You both will grow to love each other with the passage of time", her mother pacifies her.

"NO! A NO MEANS A NO!", the screamed before running to her room and closing the door with a bang.

Why can't my parents ever understand me? Why? Am I this bad? No one, not a soul has ever loved me. She thinks...as she cries herself to sleep.

Next moment she wakes up, looks at the time, it's 2:30 at night. She decides to run away, flee from her parents, run away from the life that has been cruel to her. Packing her bags, she grabs her passport and cash from her savings, she decides to go to the airport. She sneaks away softly, like a cat, her bags on her shoulder, and dressed in a comfortable hoodie and jeans. She runs away from home. She runs away to Seoul to start a new life there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are selected for the internship Ms. Chun Hana. Congratulations! You may start your job tomorrow," the CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment tells Hana.

"Thank you so much sir. You don't know how much it means to me", Hana exclaims.

"I like your honesty Hana. I know you've lead a hard life. And also show your the worl your passion for photography"

"Yes sir! I will", 

Thanking him, Hana leaves the office. But being the clumsy self she is, she bumps into a person, hitting him hard on his chest with her head.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry", Hana says bowing 90 degrees and not even looking up once.

"It's okay", the guy says smiling.

Hana leaves quickly to avoid any further embarresments. , , Hana. You better be careful next time onwards. 

"Who's she?", Hongbin asks the CEO.

"Oh she? She's the new photographer for you guys. She has been accepted for the intership. I feel quite sad for her actually. She's had a hard life, poor girl. But she's strong and Hongbin you must see her photography skills once. She's amazing", the CEO continued gushing.

Hmmm..intersting I must talk to her someday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

"So are you ready for your first assignment?", The CEO asks Hana.

"Yes Sir!", She replies politely.

"Great! A car is waiting in the garage. You will leave early and then the boys will leave. Make sure the set is ready and so should be your cameras. Alright. And don't forget, be confident. You have a lot of potential"

"Thank you Sir. I will take your leave now", she bowed and left the room.

I know she will do a great job.

Pressing the elevator button, she waited patiently for the elevator to arrive. The elevator doors opened to reveal a boy, handsomely dressed in a black tux and grinning at his cellphone. Oh no it's the guy with whom I had bumped yesterday.

She entered the lift hesitantly and pressed the 'Garage button' and waited patiently fidgeting with her clothes. Hngbin noticed her and remembered her from yesterday's event. 

"Hey", Hongbin said, putting his phone in his pockets and looking at Hana gently smiling at her.

"H-hi", she says, turning towards him. Is he talking to me. Am I heaven? Look at those dimples. Without realising it, she was actually staring at him. 

"Yeah! I know I'm handsome", Hongbin tilted his head cockily. She immediately looked at her shoes and mumbled a small sorry. 

"Woah! I was just joking. By the way you are new here right", Hongbin asks and nods in reply, not daring to look at him.

"What is your job in the company then?"

"Photographer."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter