Five

Paper Airplanes

    Tao ditched the idea of more alcohol that Jongdae pitched and had long forgotten the idea of talking up Sehun to Luhan from earlier and only had the idea of Wu Yifan.  Without really thinking, Tao headed straight to the other man and sat down on the ground with his back leaning on the elders leg.

 

    “You know Kris?” Suho asked sort of confused by the motion the young boy had made.

 

    “Who the is Kris?” Tao somewhat asked as he carelessly took out the red wad of paper and tried to straighten it out.

 

    Wu Yifan’s free leg kicked out, “That would be your very own art teacher.  One that is trying very hard to ignore the smell of alcohol coming off of his student who should definitely not be smelling like that as it is only about 45 minutes after he got out of school.”

 

    Zitao continued trying to get the paper as straight as possible and ignored his mini scolding, “So why do they call you Kris, Mr. Eyebrows?”

 

    “I don’t know, it just stuck, why do you call me Mr. Eyebrows?”

 

    Tao started to make precise folds to create the paper airplane with a smirk on his face as Jongdae came up and handed the Panda a beer and decided to answer the question himself before sipping on one of his own, “It’s because you look like you came directly from the Angry Birds game, man.”

 

    Tao couldn’t help himself from snickering at that comment a bit, but it was probably drowned out by the noise of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s apparent win over Suho and a guy he hasn’t met.  That’s when Tao decided to try and look at everyone who was there.  Of course, there was the ever so good looking Kris, an in everybody elses business Jongdae, the group playing lame Mario Cart, Kai trying to impress Kyungsoo, Sehun trying to impress Luhan, and a tiny dude sitting on the couch right next to Kris that seems really into watching the stupid video game.  

 

    He chugged the can of beer and kicked Jongdae, trying to get his attention, “I missed the introductions, who are the other two?”

 

    Jongdae seemed lost for a second before understanding, “Oh, okay, so the tiny one who’s chillin right behind you is Xiumin, real name Minseok.  And over there, the one who keeps letting Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s team win is Lay, real name Yixing.  He’s from someplace in China, can’t remember exactly where.”


    Tao nodded and rest his head back on Kris’s leg.  The setting was perfect.  The noise of laughter wasn’t going to end anytime soon with these dorks around, he had a mended paper airplane at his side, and he felt warm from both the alcohol and the fact that he was having skin contact with his much beloved student teacher.  All he wanted to do was nap. And nap he did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I think that I'm going to finish this fic within this month, and then I'm going to write it from Kris's point of view. I know that nobody probably cares, but if you do happen to like the plot or writing style or hell, maybe both, there ya go. Confrontation and Fluff shall be coming sometime soon. Au revoir mon ami.