Chapter 1

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh of relief, school was finally over, and that meant exams were over and winter break was beginning. Suho looked over worried, “What’s wrong?”

Xiumin smiled big, “Nothing, finally we’re free!”

Suho let out a laugh, “What are you doing for the holidays? Visiting family?”

Xiumin shook his head, “No, not this year.”

Suho caught the slight sadness in his tone, “I’m sorry,”

Xiumin quickly returned to his cheery self, “No don’t be. My grandma is just ill and staying with some friends. I’m going to spend my break relaxing at home, what about you Suho?”

“I hope she gets better, Xiumin. My family and I are going on vacation.”

“Vacation!? Did I hear vacation!? I’m excited about vacation, how about you guys?” Xiumin swirled around and saw Baekhyun smiling widely at them. Xiumin rolled his eyes, “You scared me!”

Baekhyun burst out into laughter and Suho answered his question, “My family and I are going on vacation over the break, what are you doing?”

Baekhyun yawned, “Sleep! My whole family is celebrating on Jeju island this year, it’s going to be big.”

Chanyeol sat down next to them, “Yeah only because our families are celebrating together.”

Xiumin smiled, Chanyeol and Baekyun’s family had always been close with Chanyeol’s. Soon the other members of their group of friends had sat down together, Kris, Tao, and Lay were all going back home to China to their families. They had come to Korea five years ago as transfer students. They all packed their stuff and began to leave, Chen suggested to everyone, “Why don’t we all go out to eat tonight? Eh?”

Sehun teased, “Why are you going to pay?”

Chen crossed his arms and glared at Sehun, everyone else laughed. D.O smiled, “I can’t I have to pack and leave early tomorrow for my aunt’s house.”

Tao jumped up and down, “I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO!”

Lay shrugged, “I think it’ll be fun, I’ll go.”

Chen perked up, “Come on guys!”

Suho chuckled, “I’ll go.”

Sehun perked up at this and nodded, “Fine I’ll come.”

Chen swung his arm around his shoulder, “Why? Because “hyung’s” coming? Do you liiikkkke him?”

Sehun pushed Chen off and rolled his eyes, “Shut up, we all know that when Suho comes he treats.”

Suho stopped, “Hey! For that you can buy your own meal.”

Everyone burst out laughing, Sehun puffed his lip out, “Hyung…I don’t have money…”

Suho rolled his eyes and then smiled, “Fine.”

They all walked to the front of the school and Xiumin gently said, “I’m going to leave first.”

Lay asked, “Are you coming tonight?”

Xiumin shook his head slightly, “No, I’m going to stay in tonight. Have a good break guys, see you later.”
Lay looked at Xiumin, “Why aren’t you coming?”

“I just don’t feel like going out tonight. Sorry.”

Xiumin waved and walked home, he wasn’t in the mood to go out. He opened his door and set his stuff down, he plopped down on the floor and stretched. He looked over to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter