Chapter 9

When I Leave You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When do you think a person dies? It's when you've been forgotten by people." -Park Jungsu

*Several Hours Later*

An unconscious Donghae lying on the white hospital bed was having memory dreams.

His mind drifted off to find more pieces of him locked inside the depths of his brain.

*Flashback*

Donghae scrubbed the window angrily, a frown etched onto his features.

Trails of soap and bubbles were running down not only the window, but his arms, legs, and clothes.

Bubbles were literally everywhere.

Donghae had spent the afternoon scrubbing everything left, right, up, down and all around.

But the room didn't actually smell like cleaning material or detergent.

The whole room smelled like strawberries.

Every single type of soap he had found in the closet was strawberry scented.

"Are you kidding me?!" Donghae exclaimed once he opened the door, "Who the hell makes everything smell like strawberries?"

Continuing his trail of bubbles around the room, Donghae realized that most of the customers had already finished their business at Memory Factory.

There was actually only one other person left in the waiting room other than Donghae, and that person had just walked through the door into Eunhyuk's office.

Gritting his teeth at his misery of spending the afternoon cleaning, Donghae threw some water around to get rid of some of the soap and bubbles.

Donghae continued his routine of leaving foamy strawberry scented cleaning spray everywhere and throwing water around until he noticed everyone except Eunhyuk had left.

At that moment, Eunhyuk walked out of the office.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly at the sight of the waiting room.

"You idiot!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Donghae looked confused and completely innocent as he dropped the scrub in his hands to walk up to Eunhyuk and ask exactly what the problem was.

"What's wro..." Donghae began.

"The whole room is literally covered in soap and water! Did you even dust before you started scrubbing everything?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Um...no?" Donghae answered with a smile.

Eunhyuk looked like he couldn't believe how a human being could be so idiotic and look completely innocent at the same time.

"My waiting room is literally covered in water with soap and dirt mixed together," Eunhyuk stated.

"Hey, I didn't know getting a job at the Memory Factory would mean cleaning," Donghae replied defensively.

Throwing his arms up i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter