Chapter 3

When I Leave You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter how much you love somebody, there are times when you can't love." - Lee Sungmin

Along the way, he adjusted his low-covering hat and face mask once more to prevent unwanted attention.

Before he could reach Eunhyuk's house however, a thick metal pole hit the back of his head...

Knocking him out cold.

A slightly-muscular guy with soft brown hair checked to see if Yesung was unconscious.

After observing him carefully for three minutes and taking the ridiculous hat off of his head, Donghae linked his arms between Yesung's.

He dragged Yesung's body across the sidewalk, since he was too tall and his bag was too heavy for Donghae to carry very far.

Seeing a bus stop, Donghae plopped Yesung down inside the covered area and dropped his own metal pole by his side.

Noticing a bump on the place where he had hit Yesung, Donghae sighed and reflected, "I hope he doesn't murder me as soon as he wakes up. A crazy Jongwoon would be the end of my life."

Looking at the bruised bump that was starting to grow though, Donghae didn't think his chances were that high.

Sora glanced at the door, wishing the doorbell would just ring.

Yesung had promised to be there, but it had been an hour and still no sign of Yesung.

Speculating at the possibilities, Sora finally decided on the best explanation.

Yesung was drunk.

As soon as she reached this conclusion, Sora messed up her hair in frustration and glared daggers at the front door.

"Screw Yesung," she thought, "I'll treat Hyukjae myself tonight."

Quickly, she got up and rustled through their kitchen cabinets until she found a blue bottle labeled Vitamin M.

She popped open the cap and poured a handful of the silver powder into her left hand.

Crossing her fingers for the right amount of Memory Powder, she quickly peeled open Eunhyuk's mouth and unceremoniously dumped the powder straight down his throat.

Immediately, Eunhyuk started coughing.

He coughed so hard that tears came into his eyes.

Then, Eunhyuk sat up and attempted to speak,

"What the...*cough*...hell...*cough*...*choke*...did you...*cough cough cough*...feed me?!"

"Memory powder," Sora stated,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter