Chapter 6

When I Leave You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hope you aren’t hurting as much as me..." -Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae

"His name is Kim Jungwook," Ryeowook smiled.

In his mind, Ryeowook was already mentally choosing the safe facts that he could say to Eunhyuk.

"Why did it have to be me?! I should've just stayed in the hospital!" Ryeowok yelled inside his head.

Sora collapsed onto the floor, crying her eyes out.

Now that she knew everything, it really was pretty hard to get mad at Yesung.

Instead, she let her tears form splashes of puddles on the wooden ground of her house, spreading her pain and seeping it into the very foundation.

Yesung was silent, unable to speak more after finishing the story.

"What am I doing?...I need to fix Hyukjae...I can't see him in more pain....It hurts so much..." Sora thought.

Sora suddenly realized something that her mind had been purposely rejecting the entire time.

"I'm standing in the way, right?" she pondered, "Well...I guess I can change that...I don't deserve him anyway..."

Standing up, Sora walked towards the door with an air of purpose and intent.

Yesung was scared of the consequences Sora would cause if she went out to find Eunhyuk right now.

Quickly grabbing onto her arm, Yesung interrogated, "Where are you going, Sora? You're not going to find Eunhyuk are you?"

Shaking her head, Sora made Yesung let go of her arm and turned back to smile a painful smile full of tears.

"Don't worry, I won't be seeing Hyukjae for a while," she replied.

Hesitately letting go, Yesung watched Sora walk away and out of the front door.

Her movements were reluctant, every single step seeming like her last.

The doorbell rang.

The two men that were eating eyed each other.

Neither wanted to stand and both wanted to continue eating.

Donghae pouted at Sungmin, causing him to turn his head away in exasperation and give up.

Sungmin stood up and flung open the front door before even checking who it was, since his breakfast was getting cold.

Noticing Sora standing at the door with rivers of tears on her face and a messed up appearance, Sungmin led her into the house before deciding that he himself should take a walk.

Sungmin decided that Donghae and Sora would probably need their privacy for a few hours this time, seeing Sora's distraught state.

Stepping inside to first grab his phone, Sungmin bounded outside the door.

"Donghae! I forgot I needed to meet Heechul hyung this morning! See you in a while!" he called back.

Thankful for the privacy, Donghae gently approached Sora.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" he lightly asked.

"My life. You. Me. Hyukjae. His friends. Everything." Sora answered cryptically.

"It'll all be alright, Sora. Everything is going to pass..." Donghae smiled.

He reached forward to Sora's hair, but was stopped by Sora's hand.

Mustering up her courage, Sora opened before she decided otherwise.

"Donghae. We should..." Sora started, temporarily unable to finish.

"Yes, Sora?" Donghae inquired.

"..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter