Chapter 7

When I Leave You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can’t get angry just because you can’t control the world as you please." - Cho Kyuhyun

Hearing the loud chaos, Sungmin chuckled at his hyung's clumsiness and pulled out his own keys to the bar.

Opening the bar door, he stepped inside and locked the door behind him.

"Time for step two," Sungmin thought, a mischievous smile decorating his lips.

He looked around, but didn't see anyone inside.

Realizing that Heechul probably never left his room in the bar, Sungmin headed over.

Knocking on the door, Sungmin pushed it open.

"Heechul hyung?" he asked tentatively, just in case Heechul was being weird.

"Minnie? What are you doing here?" Heechul asked as he straightened the shirt he put on.

"I'm just here to report," Sungmin smiled.

"So? Have the idiots realized yet?" Heechul raised his eyebrows.

Sighing, Sungmin answered, "It's been disastrous, but we can probably move on to step two now."

"Really? Has Sora broken it off?" Heechul interrogated.

"Yeah, we don't have to worry about that. I'm pretty sure Yesung did what we planned, too. Sora probably knows the whole truth now." Sungmin replied.

"That's good. Do you know about how much Donghae remembers?" Heechul brought up.

"Based on the way he acts, Donghae probably only remembers snippets." Sungmin analyzed, "and that idiot probably hasn't figured out who his boyfriend was."

"Should I?" Heechul asked.

"...maybe we should give it some time, hyung...I don't want to use that plan yet," Sungmin winced.

"Well then, I guess it's time to move to step two." Heechul smirked, rummaging his cabinet.

When he brought his hand back up, there was a blue bottle labeled Vitamin M inside his hand.

Far away, in Jongwoon's Midnight Club

Zhoumi sighed at the sight of Donghae's sleeping figure.

He had been busy cleaning up the club for tonight's show when Donghae showed up with wild eyes.

With two rivers of tears on his face, Donghae was demanding several strong drinks.

Zhoumi let his friend in knowing that Yesung wouldn't really mind.

But now, he regretted it greatly.

Donghae was completely passed out after drowning in alcohol.

However, in his head, memories seemed to swirl and surface.

His deep emotions had finally unlocked all of the past that used to be forcefully stuffed in a dark corner created by the Memory Factory.

*Flashback: 2 years ago*

Donghae's first day at Memory Factory was horrible.

He had just switched jobs after a disastrous breakup with his previous boss.

Deciding to go and erase the pain from his heart, he had ended up trying to use Memory Factory's services.

However, when he saw the soulless eyes of the people being led out, he completely changed his mind about his own memories.

By the time it was Donghae's turn to have his memories altered, he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter