We need a volunteer for this act!

Freak Show

"Is this how you fan people?" Jaehyo asked, flapping a feather.

"Yes it is... if you want to fan yourself," Kyung shot back.

"Like lifting up her hair is going to suddenly make her regain consciousness," Jaehyo argued, sticking his tongue out.

"I'm calling her name you dimwit," Kyung insulted.

"Yeah. Silently," Taeil chimed, chuckling to himself.

"Oh yes, like conducting Zico who already knows how to play the piano is any more useful!" P.O shouted out of the blue, eager to join the argument,

"It's more useful than doing the drunk giraffe!" Taeil shouted in response.

"Well at least I'm not studying a stuffed crow like that creep over there!" P.O pointed to a quite content B-Bomb on the other side of the tent.

"Handsome creep let me remind you," B-Bomb remarked, "And," he continued, "Let me remind you that I am not sticking twigs into a quill like that interesting character over there," B-Bomb gestured with a wave of his hand at U-Kwon who was doing precisely that in an ornate armchair.

"Damn right I am," U-Kwon scoffed.

"Would you all just shut up!" Zico suddenly shouted, slamming his hands on the piano which caused clashing chords throughout the tent to echo for many hours after. The tent was quite a decent size.

Unfortunately, because of Zico's expression of anger, the young girl layed upon the couch jolted up and screamed. The circus troop cowered in terror.

"Oh my god who are you people?! Get away from me!" she shouted as she slapped Kyung's hand away from her hair and backed into the corner of the couch.

"Well... we really just want to know your name," B-Bomb commented from behind her while still his crow.

"W-why...?" she asked, eyes widening in confusion.

"Because thinking of you as 'the young girl' is really tiring for those beyond the fourth wall," Zico replied, standing up from his piano stool.

"P-pardon?!" the girl spluttered, whirling her head around in search of hidden cameras.

"Yeah, no, don't even ask," Kyun muttered while looking at Zico with a glare that screamed, 'You half-baked loaf of bread.'

"I-it's S-saeron if you really want to know," Saeron said quietly, eyes darting around at the strange people with their brightly coloured suits and odd behaviours.

"Well then Saeron! We have another little favour to ask of you!" U-Kwon exclaimed, jumping onto the couch and sitting next to Saeron with his arm around her shoulders.

Saeron jumped at the sudden skinship before answering, "W-what is it?"

"Save us from the bitter end!" P.O shouted, jumping onto the couch and resting his chin on U-Kwon's shoulder.

"From where the world turns blurry and we dissolve into nothing!" Taeil cried as he held the back of his hand to his forehead, imitating someone in a melo-drama.

"From...! From...!" he continued, pretending to become dizzy. He then fell to his knees and shouted to the sky, "From bankrupcy!"

"Ex-excuse me? Bankrupcy?" Saeron asked, her eyebrow rising in confusion.

"Our circus troop, BlockB, is going under, and fast," Zico explained as he walked to the back of the couch and draped both his hands on either side of Saeron's shoulders, and consequently on top of U-Kwon's arm.

"Your... what?" Saeron asked, not particularly believing what they were saying.

"I know... strange dream, right?" B-Bomb commented from her left, causing her to jump and squeak.

"Anyway," Jaehyo said, moving from the back of the couch to stand in front of Saeron, "We thought it was about time we had a fresh face to give us more capacity, variety and popularity," he smiled at her with enough charisma to make any woman's heart race, "You'll help us, right?" he asked, eyes pleading with a cuteness that seemed alien.

"Umm... sure? I guess?" she responded, staring at the seven men with doe eyes larger than plates.

"Well that's splendid!" Kyung smiled, "Let's show you the ropes!" he pulled Saeron off of the couch by the wrist and ran out of the tent with her.

"W-wait! I'm the ring leader! I should be first!" Zico shouted after the duo before he sprinted to catch up with them, quickly being followed by the other five.