Final

Don't Go (Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Even though I'm a bit sad that Chen didn't replied my text yesterday, but it's okay because maybe he had fallen asleep.

"Piggy, I need to wait for Sehun and Joonmyun here so go to your class first alright?" Chanyeol oppa ruffled my hair and flashed me a goofy grin.

"Araso~ Annyeong giant oppa!" I pecked him on the cheek before running away.

"YA PARK CHANMIN!!!! HOW CAN YOU STEAL AWAY MY FIRST KISS??!!!!!!" I heard Chanyeol oppa shouted angrily behind me.

"I didn't kiss your lips so it doesn't count as first kiss, babo giant!!!" I turned my head around to shout back and stuck my tongue out at him.

"YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE PIGGY!!!!" Chanyeol oppa hissed.

On my way to class, I met Chen.

"Morning Chen!" I greeted him cheerfully.

"Morning." He only replied me in a monotone without looking at me and walked away. What's wrong with Chen? Gotta message Tao and Kris later in class to ask them!

Conversation with Tao

Me: Hey Tao!

Tao: Morning!!! ^~^

Me: Do you find anything strange about Chen's behaviour today?

Tao: What do you mean by 'strange' ? I don't think Chen is strange today O_O

Me: Like talking in monotone? Only replying in one word when you talked to him?

Tao: He doesn't talked in monotone and replying in one word to my question. But you knew very well that he doesn't really like to talk much so there's nothing wrong with him (:

Me: Hopefully you're right, Tao.

 

Conversation with Kris

Me: Kris, can I ask you something about Chen?

Kris: Ayo Chanmin! What about him?

Me: Do you think Chen is strange today?

Kris: No. I think he's strange everydayXD

Me: = _= I'm not joking now Kris

Kris: I'm neither joking too =_=

Me: Forget it

Kris: @_@

I let out a deep sigh. Seriously what's wrong with him?

 

During lunch~

I'm eating with Kris, Tao and Chen today. But Chen only came down to the vending machine to buy some drink before heading out of the cafeteria.

"Chen is not eating with us today. He said he wanted to do some revision for tomorrow's class test. He's unusually hardworking though." Kris shrugged and emptied his can of coke within a second. I think I should try talking to him today after school.

"Chen!! Hey Chen, wait for me!!!" I waited for him outside the school gate since my lesson ended earlier than his today. 

I immediately ran to him and his facial expression is still expressionless and his eyes are cold.

I tried to catch my breath as I said "Are you avoiding me these few days?"

"No. I didn't avoid you." He still speak in monotone.

"Then why didn't you eat lunch with us today? Then why are you so cold to me recently? Then why do you keep on avoiding me?!!" Tears started forming and blurred my vision.

"If that's what you think, so be it." Chen's tone and eyes became even colder and harder.

"So that's how much our friendship weigh, I finally understand now." I wiped away my tears and ran as far as I could from him. If only I knew that Chen also cried at that time...If only......

 

Author's POV

"I'm home! Look what I bought for dinner, piggy!" Chanyeol went to the kitchen to put down the fried chicken and fries that he had bought from fastfood restaurant and waited for his sister to come out from her room.

After waiting for 5 minutes, seeing that she still haven't gotten out from her room, Chanyeol knocked on her door before going inside the room. Seeing her sister covered herself under the blanket, he strode over wanting to take away the blanket but his hand stopped midway when he heard his sister muffled cries under the blanket.

"Are you crying, piggy???" The figure inside the blanket started shivering and grabbed onto the blanket even tighter.

Chanyeol snatched the blanket away from his sister without any effort. Without the blanket, Chanmin could only buried her head in between her knees to cry.

"What's wrong?! Did anyone bullied you in school??!!" Chanyeol settled in front of Chanmin and lifted Chanmin's head up.

Chanmin's eyes were all red and swollen from crying for 4 hours. "Oh my!! Your eyes are all swollen!!! Tell oppa what happened okay?"

 Chanmin shook her head, not wanting to say anything. Chanyeol then remembered what Kyungsoo told him during soccer practice just now that he saw Chen and Chanmin quarelling after school.

"Is it because of Chen?!" Chanmin kept quiet but more tears rolled down from her cheek. Chanyeol didn't say anything and just pulled Chanmin into his embrace. So it's that jerk who caused my sister to cry so hard! He will get it from me later!!!

After Chanmin fall asleep, Chanyeol sneaked out of the house after getting reply from Chen who agreed to meet him downstairs. Chanmin woke up shortly after that, realising that Chanyeol's not around the house. She found the phone that her brother had forgotten behind and was shocked to found out that he had asked Chen out. She quickly got off her bed and dashed out of the house in only her pyjamas and slippers.

She finally found Chanyeol and Chen outside the lift lobby. She hid behind a wall to hear their conversation.

"Let me just ask you one last question. Do you ing like my sister before, Kim Jongdae?" It's actually Chanmin's first time hearing Chanyeol cursing and she knew that her brother is really angry with Chen to make him curse like this.

"I'm sorry to say but no." Chen's answer made Chanmin's heart shattered into many pieces right away.

"Do you have the guts to repeat your answer again?" 

"Listen carefully Park Chanyeol, I don't like your sister at all right from the start." Chen repeated his answer calmly.

"DO YOU ING KNOW THAT MY SISTER LIKES YOU??!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU ING TREAT HER??! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER LOVE AT ALL, YOU JERK!!!!" Chanyeol landed a powerful punch on Chen's right cheek.

He pulled Chen up by his shirt collar again and wanted to punch his left cheek when Chanmin shouted "IT'S ENOUGH OPPA!!! STOP EMBARRASING ME ANYMORE!!!! I'M EMBARRASED ENOUGH." Chanmin scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter