Second

Don't Go (Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I'm walking to my first class after bidding Chanyeol oppa and his friends goodbye when I saw Chen walking towards my direction with his two taller friends whom I suppose are Wu Yifan Kris and Huang Zitao. Chen was listening intently to his two friends talking so he didn't noticed me approaching their direction. I fastened my pace and stood right in front of them.

"Hi Chen! Do you remember me? I'm Park Chanmin. We met the other day." I smiled widely to him.

"Hey Chen, you know her?" The tall guy who looks like panda nudged Chen's elbow and asked him.

Chen ignored the panda guy question and replied me in a monotone 'Hi'.

"I suppose the two of you are Chen's friend? I'm Park Chanmin, nice to meet you guys!" I flashed a friendly smile to the two tall guys.

"Kris." The tallest guy said coldly.

"My name is Huang Zitao. Anyway, are you a first year student here? Because I don't find your face familiar." The panda guy returned a small smile to me.

I guess the panda guy named Zitao is the more friendly one out of Chen and Kris. He opens up to me quite quickly. And that stupid giant oppa still say he's a weirdo= = I think he's the weirdo himself should be more correct. 

"Ne. I'm a first year student. What about you guys?"

"That means we are your sunbae then because we are third year students."

"So you are all my sunbaenim?! Sorry for using informal language previously. Joesonghabnida sunbaenim!!!" I quickly bowed my head to apologise.

"It's alright. Class is starting soon, quickly make your way to class if you don't want to be late, Chanmin hoobae." I bowed my head once more to them before running to class.

 

Chen POV

"Hey Chen! Don't you think that girl named Chanmin is pretty and cute?" Tao asked me when he sat down beside me with his lunch.

"I think her looks are pretty average though." Kris answered Tao with a shrug and started digging his lunch.

"No one asked for your opinion, Kris!!!" Tao shot Kris a death glare before continue bothering me with that question.

"So what do you think about Chanmin, Chen??"

"I agreed with Kris."

"Aish!!! You two are stupid blockhead who doesn't know how to admire pretty girls for god sake!!!! I shall save my breath in talking to two blockheads." Tao stuck his tongue out at us and continue eating.

"Jongin oppa, what are you doing??!!!! Give me back my phone!!!!!"

We were eating our lunch halfway when a loud commotion in the cafeteria caught our attention. It caught my attention too because the female voice sounds so familiar, it belongs to Park Chanmin. I turned my attention towards the table near the cafeteria door and saw that Jongin guy holding Park Chanmin's phone up in the air. She kept on tiptoeing to try reaching her phone but her height too short to do so. I looked around and the other guys in their table just kept on laughing at the both of them.

"Just give me back my phone, oppa~~~~" Park Chanmin started doing aegyo but it was in vain.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me, Chanmin ya~~Bobo will work on me though." That guy winked at her.

"AISH!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, KIM JONGIN!!!!" Park Chanmin jumped up to snatch back her phone but ended up pushing that guy on the floor with her on top. 

That guy suddenly kissed her on the cheek and she started blushing.

"Your phone." He put the phone in her hand before helping her up. 

All the people in the cafeteria looked at them with wide eyes especially the girls and she still haven't come out from her daze yet.

"Tao ah~ Looks like that girl is attached to the playboy Kim Jongin. Too bad~" Kris's teasing brought my attention back.

 

After school~

I was walking out of the classroom when I saw Park Chanmin with the guys in the cafeteria during lunch break just now. The tallest guy out of the six stood in front of her and passed her a bunch of keys.

"Here's the keys, piggy. We have soccer practice today so oppa can't go home with you. Mianhae~Be careful on your way home alright?" The tallest guy patted her head.

"Alright giant oppa!! Don't be so naggy and don't worry too much about me." Park Chanmin stuck her tongue out playfully at the tallest guy.

Piggy and giant oppa? It's none of your business, Kim Jongdae! Why are you caring so much??? Maybe this giant is her boyfriend instead of that Jongin guy.

"Aish Park Chanyeol!! This naggy side of you is seriously irritating and I bet your sister find it irritating too. Right, Chanmin?" Oh. So he's Park Chanmin's brother. But that means Jongin guy is her boyfriend then?

"Yeah right, Baekhyun oppa! It's already 4pm now!! Quickly go for your soccer practice for god sake!!!"

"Okay, we will go now. Annyeong Chanminnie~" That Jongin guy leant down slightly to ruffled her hair.

"Ya oppa!! You're making my hair messy!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter