Fourth

Don't Go (Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Around 2 weeks have passed and I also started hanging out with Chen, Kris and Zitao sunbae besides with my brother and his friends. Today I go to the cafeteria and sit with Kris and Zitao sunbae as usual.

"Yo Chanmin! Whatssup!" Kris sunbae greeted me with his usual cool way.

"Yo Kris sunbae!" I waved back to him with a wide smile. I settled myself opposite him and realised that Chen and Zitao sunbae are not here.

"Eh...Where's Chen and Zitao sunbae?" "Tao went to get some drinks for us from the vending machine and as for Chen, emm......he's in the classroom."

"Classroom? He didn't want to have lunch?" I'm now giving Kris a confused stare.

"He's not really in a good mood today so it's better if we just leave him alone today and for the rest of the weekend. I believe he will be fine when we are back in school next Monday. So don't worry too much alright?" Kris sunbae ruffled my hair.

I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Anyway, I think you have open up Chen's heart almost completely! He rarely open up his heart to girls so congratulations!" Kris sunbae attempted to lighten up the mood by changing topic.

"Really?" "Yeah~ He's willing to let you hang out with us which means that he have open his heart to you." Kris sunbae winked at me.

"What are you guys talking about? Annyeong Chanmin!" Tao came back with 4 cans of soft drinks and distributed them to us.

"I will go get lunch for the 3 of us. Enjoy your drink, people." Kris sunbae waved to us with a wink again before disappearing into the crowd.

"Aish! That's seriously disgusting, Kris! Anyway, what are you guys talking about just now?" Tao rolled his eyes and tried to open his can of coke.

"We are talking about Chen. Is he okay?" I carefully asked and waited for Zitao sunbae's answer.

"Chen is not okay at all. Tomorrow is his girlfriend's first year death anniversary so he is very moody." I'm too shock to give any response to that.

"Namjoo is his second girlfriend and he loves her the most because they have dated for around 1 year, longer than his first relationship. That's why he's really heartbroken when Namjoo passed away."

"Lunch's here!!!! Let's tuck in!!" Kris sunbae brought back 3 sets of lunch for us.  Hais....I guess Chen is also not in a mood to eat anything too but if he continue not eating anything he will surely fall sick!

 

Since my lesson ended 2 hours earlier than Chen's. I decided to go to the nearest market which requires around 30 minutes bus ride to buy some food to cheer Chen up. I walked around the market, looking at different stalls, wondering what food will Chen like. I passed by a stall which sells lamb kebab. Maybe I can try buying this because I love eating this and it might suit his taste too.  I also ended up buying a donald duck plush toy, hoping it can cheer him up too.

I waited for Chen outside the school gate with the donald duck and food hidden behind my back. I spotted him walking out from school alone. He didn't realised my existence at all so I patted him on his back gently.

"Park Chanmin? Wha-" Before he could continue with his words, I took out the donald duck plush toy and food behind my back and shouted "Tada! Surprise!! I hope you will like them though, haha." I scratched the back of my neck and smiled cheekily.

Chen blinked a few times and look inside the plastic bag "Donald duck and lamb kebab?? How do you know that I like these?"

"Emm.....lamb kebab is one of my favourite food too as for donald duck I just based it on my instincts. Look like my guess is correct ,yay!!" I jumped around happily.

"Why do you suddenly bought me food and toy?"

"Because you look moody today and I want to cheer you up. You also didn't joined us for lunch today and I'm very worried you might fall sick if you continue don't eat anything at all. So at least eat this lamb kebab okay?" I lowered my head, scared that Chen might suddenly explode at me because he seriously looked scary when he's in a bad mood.

"Gomawo Park Chanmin. Jeongmal gomawo." Chen suddenly hugged me tightly.

My heartbeat speed up because of this and I swear my whole face and body is burning hot now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter