First

Don't Go (Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Wake up piggy Park Chanmin!!!!"

"Give me 5 more minutes, oppa~~~" I snuggled myself deeper into the blanket.

"YA!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL YOU LAZY PIG!!!!! AISH! LOOKS LIKE I GONNA DO THIS SO THAT YOU WILL WAKE UP."

All of a sudden, I felt myself being lifted up on air. I hurriedly opened my eyes and saw my giant brother carrying me bridal style out of the room.

"LET ME DOWN, PARK CHANYEOL!!!! YOU DAMN GIANT!!!!" I slapped Chanyeol oppa's arm very roughly until they started turning red.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR OPPA, YOU LAZY PIG??!!!!! AND WHO SAY THAT YOU CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME??? WHERE'S YOUR MANNER, PARK CHANMIN??!!!!!" Chanyeol oppa immediately put me down because he knew very well that if he didn't, I will continue slapping him.

I quickly sneaked into the bathroom before he could continue nagging me.

"YA PARK CHANMIN!!!!! I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY WORDS!!!!" I could heard his angry shouting from the bathroom but who cares.

Actually it's our way of showing our silblings love for each other by bickering with each other every day. I'm very close with Chanyeol oppa because he's my only kin in Korea since both of our parents are working and living in US. He always call me piggy and I call him giant oppa.

I'm now sitting at the dining table eating the breakfast that Chanyeol oppa have prepared for me.

"You know what, giant oppa? Your tuna sandwich and cheese sausages are the most delicious food on earth!!!" I showed a thumbs up to him and he flashed me a sheepish grin while pouring fruit juice for me.

"Of course piggy~ My cooking skills are the best on earth! Oh ya! I forgot to warn you something!"

"Warn me about what?" I was now staring at Chanyeol oppa with huge and curious eyes.

"There's one very weird guy in our school, his name is Kim Jongdae or better known as Chen. You better don't talk to him or become his friend."

"Why? What's wrong with this Chen guy?" I'm now looking at my brother with my eyebrow raised because I was confused with his words.

"Because firstly, he don't love to interact with other people in school except for his only 2 friends in school, their names are Wu Yifan Kris and Huang Zitao who are foreign students from China and they are equally weirdos like Chen too. Secondly, he's really cold towards people and I think I have never ever heard his voice before. But luckily, this 3 weirdos aren't in the same class with me. Just don't get involved with them and quickly finished up your breakfast~ We gonna head to school soon~" Chanyeol opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter