Can you save me?

Have you forgotten?

Please don't lose me,

Like the spring wind that passed over me.

Can you save me,

Can you save me

(Save Me ~)

~ Infinite - Back

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hyuk's POV •

Hyuk had no idea what is going on. He had entered the living room to find Hongbin hyung about to burst and a bleeding internally Taeun Noona. He dialled the ambulance as he chased after Hongbin. 'Hyung! Wait up! What's wrong with you?' Hongbin turned right before Hyuk lost sight of him.

'Amazing... what the power of memory can do to a person.' Hyuk turned to see who had spoken and saw a homeless old woman sitting on the floor of a dark alleyway.

'Have you experienced this before?'

'I have... It was really painful.'

Hyuk stared at the old woman's features. Had she been at least 20 years younger, she would have been a gorgeous young lady: Mangled white hair that showed signs of being dyed, wrinkled skin that once showed life in it's pale, bright glory, eyes that showed a cold yet warm demeanour.

'I can't even catch my own heart,

It's a new feeling for me...'

Hyuk was shocked to hear such an amazing coming from the old lady.

'Wah! You have a great voice! Hey, can I know your name?'

The old lady bowed in gratitude and looked up Hyuk in sadness:

'Sooyeon... Jung Sooyeon, Jessica...'

Hyuk was impressed that she had an English name and was about to ask her about it when he felt a stop in the air.

A stop?

Hyuk was about to call out to the old lady when she turned into dust and he looked up to see the buildings all around him, fade into dust leaving him in an empty world with the sound of a ticking clock.

Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

Hyuk stared at the clock that had appeared in front of him and his eyes widened as he stared at it ticking away before he felt himself turning into dust...

12:02

12:01

12:00

11:59

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyuk woke up to the sound of a whirling fan and he sat up, all drenched in sweat. Ugh... He got out of bed and walked into the living room. He walked towards the kitchen and found two other people in there as well. Hongbin hyung had just finished making pancakes while Leo prepared some kind of energy drink. Hyuk shuddered though, it was a sick green! He sat down on the table and placed all the utensils on the coffee table and watched as the two oldest members prepared breakfast.

Hyuk missed those days. When they would practice singing, dancing, have fun together. Now, they no longer have to do all that. All three of them had left the entertainment world. Leo and Hongbin had chosen not to debut due to their health risks and Hyuk, decided to follow them. All three of them could have debuted under VIXX but... Hyuk could tell therewas another reason why they couldn't debut.

Must be a loved one...

Hongbin placed the pancakes on the plates and urged Hyuk to eat up. Leo quickly inhaled everything before rushing out the door, not before saying goodbye, for work. Hyuk continued eating while staring at his bestfriend who ate while watching the TV. As they were watching, Hongbin the entertainment channel. There used to be a running joke between the three of them on who looked better dressed as a girl and had dressed up once. Well, only him and Hongbin. Leo hyung said,

'I'd rather die than be caught in a dress...'

Just as Hongbin was about to finish, he turn to the screen and is shocked at what he saw. Hyuk stared in confusion as he turned to the screen and saw three males, standing proud and tall, greeting the audience. He turned to see Hongbin tearing up and Hyuk, despite feeling a tinge of jealousy, was shocked and confused.

The group that had appeared on the screen showed three men, all around the height of Hyuk and Hongbin, one lf them had a darker skin tone, the other a large nose, the third one a blonde with curly hair, and all three of them had

monotone, dead, eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• At an Unknown Location •

'Marvelous! And they never suspected anything?' asked an old woman. She watched the TV screen and typed something into the controls as she smiled in contentment. She walked over to a bunch of long tubes filled with liquid and from far, you could see a sort of silhuoette. When you walk in closer, you might recognise some of their faces.

Jessica Jung, Nicole, Goo Hara, So Hee, Alexander Lee Eusebio, Kim Kibum, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Kris, Luhan.

The old lady stared at the bodies with pride as shechecked their growth. She would not make the same mistake again, not after what had happened to her . She turned to see that the last three prducts had returned. She quickly walked back and reset their recharge settings before admiring their beauty.

Oh, how their hair flowed in the liquid of their tubes, how the pale skin glowed, how their limbs all intact, all beautifully shaped. Each and everyone one of them were blessed... She turned to the last three and frowned in discontentment. One of them had tattoos and she did not like them. They only served to show how wreck a persons skin is.

She turned to the darker male who had fully charged and she walked over to his container. His eyes were fully open and the brown, monotone, dead eyes pierced through the glass.

Oh... how those eyes used to be filled with happiness and laughter.

'Hakyeon-ah... is it too late for forgiveness?'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I feel like my chapters are getting shorter and shorter... SORRY!

Anyways, sigh... I guess my main goal in this story is torture VIXX more...

OTL!!!

I was so into it that at the last minute, 'HEY! How about making them forget all over again?' And well...

I swear that I'm doing my best to make this story not go off course( None of them would die. I can give you that... I hope)

QOTD:

I'M A SHAWOL SO I'M GONNA ASK:

HOW WAS VIEW??

AOTD:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE|UPVOTE|COMMENT

I love reading your comments. It motivates me a lot and sometimes your ideas inspire me!

~ Chrinstone