I want to be your Peter Pan

Have you forgotten?

I am your eternal Peter Pan

Your man who has stopped in time

I may be clumsy but I loved you so much

And I will run to you

~ EXO-K - Peter Pan

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Leo's POV •

N... how? Why? He... what... Leo couldn't think properly at the moment. All these months... his memories all erased and replaced... He had forgottened N. His one true memory. He hugged N and wouldn't let him go. N was of course, shocked with the sudden change in attitude. He tried to calm Leo down and pulled him away from himself but when he saw Leo's face, he couldn't believe what he was seeing: Leo crying. Leo stared into N's eyes and cried,

'Why?! Why didn't you let me remember? N, how could you?! Why did you... choose to let me forget...' Leo felt his tears roll down his cheek as he held onto the collar of N's shirt. He felt betrayed. Why would he rather choose to live in absolute mystery than to tell him?!

• N's POV •

What? N didn't understand what was going on here. Leo remembers him? He remembered... how?! The kiss... could it be?... No! NO! N started at Leo, his heart broke into pieces and he too teared up.

Leo... I am -

And in that instant, Leo disappeared in front of him.

N stared in shock at the space in front of him. He didn't know what was going on.

LEO! LEO! WHERE ARE YOU?!

N's legs gave way as he fell to the floor in tears.

I'm sorry... I didn't want... you to get... hurt...

• Leo's POV •

'Leo Hyung! Wake up! Are you okay?!' Leo's eyes opened to find a worried looking Ravi shaking him. Leo immediately sat up and ran to the room that he used to share with N. There he only found one empty bed and boxes full of fanmail piling up around the room. Not a single evidence that N had once lived in dorm. Leo screamed and kicked the wall in fury and slumped down in a corner in tears.

• Ravi's POV •

Ravi couldn't believe that the calm, composed, scary member was now a crying mess in front of him. He wanted to comfort him, but he felt uncomfortable with him. Ravi walked up to Leo and, awkwardly, patted his back, soothing him. Ravi didn't know what was going on. He had woken up to the sounf of Leo crying and when he tried to wake him up, Leo had a pained expression. Ravi was about to leave Leo alone, to calm down, when he asked a blood chilling question:

'Ravi... do you remember... Jaehwan?'

Ravi froze at that question. How did Leo know about Jaehwan? Was it something he said in his sleep Ravi didn't want to talk much since he knew only he should know about Jaehwan's existence. He didn't want anyone else to find out about him. Ravi turned away Leo and said, in a serious tone, 'I don't k-know what you're-' before he finished his sentence, Leo grabbed his shoulders and stared at him straight in the eye,

'Don't f***ing kid with me right now! I know you've met him! TELL ME! DO YOU REMEMBER JAEHWAN?!'

Ravi backed up in fright and kept a distance from Leo. He stared angrily at the hyung in front of him and shouted back, 'Yeah I know a thing called Jaehwan! But I can't remember him okay?!' Ravi must have sounded like an idiot. I mean, what person would say that the guy he liked is a thing? Leo, instead of calling him crazy, suddenly smiled. Okay... now that's creepy... thought Ravi. 'But how did you know about Jaehwan? You shouldn't know him.' said Ravi. Leo's smile faltered and he looked away. He let go of Ravi and turned his back on him. 

'I remember things I shouldn't have.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hyuk's POV •

Well... apart from Leo acting all weird like there was absolutely no awkwardness between him amd the two youngest members, even chatting with Hongbin like he knew a lot about him, their day was pretty... crazy.

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Hyuk and Hongbin heard a girl scream and immediately ran into the room where they had left Taeun. Hyuk ran up to her and comforted her. How long had it been? Around 14 years? 14 years had past since he last saw her and her she was, a broken lost soul. Hongbin prepared a glass of water for her and placed it by the bedside table. Taeun sobbed as she hugged and secluded herself in the corner of the room. When she saw Hyuk, Hongbin swore he could see could see some sort of guilt in her eyes. She would tell him to leave her alone, or that she's not worth it. Hongbin walked up to her and she gave a horrified expression telling him to stay away from her. Hongbin bent down asked with a gentle expression, 'What's wrong? Did we do something wrong for you to hate us?' Hyuk flinched at that question. Well... he did do something very wrong to Taeun Noona before... but it was an accident!

(I've written the accident in the prequel. But for people who are too lazy to go back: Hyuk basically accidentally disfigured her face when they were young.)

Taeun's lips quivered as she broke down in tears yet again, but this time she said, 'No... I don't hate you... I don't... deserve to hate you... Rather you... would hate me... I'm just a dirty existence in this world...' Taeun suddenly jerked up and grabbed Hongbin by the collar, 'I'm sorry... I- I know you can't remember! Please! Please forgive.. me... I... I'll disappear! I really will! Just... please... save my brother!' And with that, she passed out due to exhaustion and Hyuk caught her before she hit the floor.

Hongbin covered her with a blanket and walked out to find Hyuk sitting on the couch wifh a blank expression. He walked up and hugged Hyuk, shocking him a little, before asking,

'Hyuk... do you think we're missing something?'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• In a lab somewhere in South Korea •

'N-ssi, are you okay?' asked the elderly lady, Yang Minjoo. They had temporarily awakened his conciousness and here they were, chatting in his quarters over afternoon(?) tea. N nodded his head and ate some biscuits. He didn't want her to know about Leo remembering. She could kill him! 'Then... why was your emotional level higher than normal? Our tests show that between 2.37 am to 8.12 am, your emotional level rose to a dangerous level.' N shook his head just focused on his biscuits. 'I simply had a dream in my dream reality.' She nodded he head and ordered some one to clean up after them. They continued to sit there as they relaxed in the quietness of his quarters and the soft ballads playing through the radio. N took a deep breath, it's been 10 months since he was erased from everyone's minds and memories. 10 months since he was in the real world. He missed the outside world however, due to the EunB and RiSe incident, UNIQ didn't want to take any chances with N and Ken. After the experiments, they had planned on making but N and Ken debut, making them targets. Instead, they've chosen to continued experimenting on their bodies,claiming to make them the perfect humans. N stared at Yang Minjoo, who smiled, in a scary, calm manner. Does she ever not smile? N took up the courage and asked, 'What are you doing to both of us?' She sighed and took out and iPad and tapped the screen an few times before showing it to him. It was a... design?

'We have decided to turn both of you into genetically enhanced humans, cyborgs if you must, capable of sustaining injury even from bullets and poison. If you check, you can cut yourself, not too deep, you'll see that we would have plated your muscles with metal and that your injury will immediately, or as fast as possible, recover.' To prove her point she took out a knife from who knows where and stabbed N in the wrist. N howled in pain and screamed as she pulled the blade out. Just as it immediately grew back the muscles and skin, N saw a flask of metal inside and his wounds were immediately covered. N gasped for air as he looked at his wrist: not even a scratch. He looked at Yang Minjoo who was cleaning up her blade like a serial killer and asked, 'Why would you need to turn us into robots?' And he could have sworn she whispered,

'To prevent you from choosing the same path as our Ahn Sojin.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 4 up! And I would like to thank Zodiac Aren't Biased for their awesome review of my story (Thank you Gemini ~)

QOTW:

Which era was your favourite?

AOTW:

When they were voodoo dolls for Voodoo Doll and game characters for Rock Your Body. 💜💜

PLEASE COMMENT | UPVOTE

Love you guys!

~ Chrinstone

P.S:

I updated today because I won't update for a while, kind of on hiatus as exams are in three days.