I Need U

Have you forgotten?

I need you girl

Why am I in love alone

Why am I hurting alone

I need you girl

Why do I keep need you

When I know I'll get hurt

~ BTS - I Need U

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Ravi's POV •

He walks down the dark alleyway, back to the bus stop where he met Jaehwan. Ravi was seriously pissed off at the moment. From what Leo had told him, Jaehwan was supposed to be his lover. All this time, he had no memories of them being together but apparantly Jaehwan remembers everything. Ravi arrived at the bus stop and angrily shouted into the air, 'Jaehwan! Jaehwan! Where are you?!'

Seriously? What'd I do this time?

Ravi turned to see the same boy whom he had met a few days ago. He tried to grab Jaehwan's hand but as usual, it failed, being made out of fog. Ravi clenched his fist and stared at Jaehwan straight in the eyes,

'Why didn't you tell me?'

Tell you what?

'Are you kidding me?! I'm talking about you being a VIXX member!'

I.. I d-don't...

'Don't try to lie you're way around it! Leo hyung told me everything!'

I-I I couldn't... I... I don't... Leo shouldn't even remember!

'Did you even plan on telling me? Or were you planning to keep it a secret forever? Or will those men try to stop me again?

No! I never thought of hiding it from you forever!

'Oh? Then that old haggard made you? You could have told me Ken! Why can't you trust me enough?'

Stop talking like you remember what happened that night!

'That's the problem Ken! I can't! That's... what makes me angry...

Ravi! I- Hyung?!

At that moment a man appeared beside Jaehwan and Ravi was just as shocked. There stood a man with bright red hair and bronze skin.

You won't understand because you're not us... Ravi ah.

What the hell?! Who is this guy? Was all Ravi could think of. Confusion had momentarily took over. Ravi felt it was weird that this guy was talking like he knew him or something. 'Who are you again?' asked Ravi. The man's eyes twitched as Ken ran up and shouted in his face, 'Yah! Don't be rude!' Ravi stared back at Ken and felt his anger re-ignite as he shouted back, 'Well sorry for being f*****g rude when I DON'T F*****G WELL REMEMBER?!' Ken immediately turned away and Ravi could see tears forming in his eyes. The man walked up and consoled him as his expression turned grim by the minute.

• Since this is a three way conversation, N is the bolded, Ken is italics and Ravi is the normal •

I'll tell you all that you want to know...

Hyung...

No... we must explain Ken... If not I think that ignorance would kill them

Ken turned away and floated off into the streets, calming himself down as Ravi and N spoke to each other.

'So... Who are you? I can't remember much but... well I want to remember.'

Are you sure you want to remember? Are  you prepared to resurface all the real memories of the past? I will first warn you. Among your real memories, a recent one has caused you much pain.

'... Are you trying to make me hesitate?

I am trying to ask you to be cautious.

'I don't mind... Go on.'

Sigh... How should I began? My name is N. I'm the original leader of VIXX before you replaced me.The memories that were placed in everyone, they were created by an undercover group called UNIQ. Their mission was to protect Kpop Idols from The North Korea's suspicious movement and attempts of kidnap and murder. The recent cases would be Ladies Code's RiSe and EunB. They were some of the targets at the time. The other being Infinite's L, f(x)'s Sulli and B.A.P's Jongup. This organization took me and Ken away because we were not known to them well enough... and we were suitable subjects. Right now, we are being experimented on to create the perfect human. And in order to protect you from N.K, we tried not to let you remember but... I think that there is more to this organization than it seems.

'What do you mean?'

Hyung... did they tell you anything?

Ken had returned to the conversation and only heard a few parts but he had heard the last part and he did not like what he heard and had a bad feeling about it.

Well... when we were taken, we realised we weren't the only test subjects... KARA's Youngji... is one of those that are... completed. The rest of the Baby KARA project, are also test subjects. I was shocked... when we filmed 'Error', our plot was that she was a cyborg... guess she really is one.

But... How does that-

Ahn Sojin... I remembered her because she was acting twitchy.(To those who've watched Kara Project, I apologise if she did not act in such ways. I haven't watched it and I wanted to use characters that are as realistic as possible) She would often lose focus easily like she was malfunctioning... I had my doubts but... I think she was regaining her human senses back again. Maybe she was a half completed model but, I believe she was silenced by the organization. Yang Minjoo, the lady who took Ken, she had the face of a murderer when she mentioned Sojin...

Hyung... so Sojin is dead? Thats... Hyung! If we tell Ravi, won't we be the next ones to die?!

'Yeah! I mean... I don't want you to die!'

An unkown voice came out of no where and shocked the three people.

'Die? Who's dying? No one is dying under my watch.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hyuk's POV •

'Hyuk... Do you think we're missing something?'

Hyuk thought hard about that question. Indeed, there were instances where he would find an empty memory when he looked back. Especially those that were recent. But he couldn't remember. Why? Hyuk had no idea. 'My brother! Please... save him... please...' the way Taeun Noona had cried, Hyuk was sure that Taemin hyung wasn't in any simple trouble. The way she reacted to Hongbin hyungs touches, even if it was a simple pat on the head, it was like she was being slapped. Hyuk refused to believe that the woman infront of him now is the girl he knew back then. Yet, there is this nagging voice constantly reminding him it is her.

'Hyuk ah. Are you okay?' asked Hongbin. Hyuk could see that Hongbin was worried for him but he didn't complain much. Hyuk pulled Hongbin into his arms and leaned his head on his shoulders.

'Just let me stay like this... I feel like if I try to remember anymore... I'll go crazy...'

Hongbin must have understood since he sat there with Hyuk, not moving a single muscle.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hongbin's POV •

It was only a matter of time before Hyuk soon fell asleep. Hongbin kissed him on the forehead as he caressed his hair. Poor boy... thought Hongbin. To have a childhood friend and... crush suddenly appear again, only to look like she no longer has a soul, and to be able to understand that she has lost herself to the dark side of the world, and being unable to anything about it.

'I-I wish t-to s-speak with... you....'

Hongbin looked up to see Taeun cowering in fear behind the door. He nearly missed her question had it not been for the utter silence in the dorm. She was that soft. He got up and walked out the door and found her kneeling on the floor. Hongbin was startled and tried to get her to get up but every step he took, she took a step back. In the end, Hongbin sat on the sofa as Taeun sat on the far end. 'What did you want to talk about?'

'I'm sure... you have some...questions in your mind... about everything... I'll explain it all... to you just... trust me... when I say... I'm really really sorry...' Hongbin had no idea what she was talking about but when he looked into her glassy eyes, he saw that she was already close to tears. Hongbin sighed and said, 'Maybe we should do this when your more... emotionally stable.' He was about to walk off when Taeun shouted, 'NO! If you leave now, I'll just continue to be eaten up by my guilt!' Hongbin was shocked by her volume and immediately sat down. 'Please... just show me your arms...' Hongbin hesitantly presented his arms to her. She seemed to contemplating on something as she took out an object, which turns out to be a needle and injected the unidentified liquid into Hongbin.

What happened next, was so horrible that it made Voodoo Doll look like child's play. Hongbin immediately felt something inside him burn badly and he could see smoke fuming from his skin. It was as though the dam of his memories was suddenly lifted and his memories all flowed in at once. His eyes rolled back as he felt the worst pain in his head. His body started shaking badly,like he was electrocuted and he was suffering. Suffering from the return of his memories.

Taeun immediately grabbed him by his shoulders and tried to communicate with him,

'I know it hurts but please listen to me! I've destroyed the serum that the UNIQ organisation had placed in you, so all your memories should return, even the ones about me and my brother. I want you to know my brother regrets what his done and that he wishes to seek your forgiveness... but he is long dead! I hope that you can save your friends. Your leader and friend. If I calculated correctly, they must have realise the truth by now. But you must save them! UNIQ won't save them! UNIQ will only kill them with their knowledge so please, save them before they die! I don't want what happened to my brother to happen to Hyuk so please don't-'

Hongbin had regained some conciousness when he swore he heard something like a timer tick before Taeun had her eyes rolled back and coughed out blood. When Hongbin finally regained full conciousness and sense, he tried to shake her awake but it was too late: She's dead. Hongbin fell backwards as all his memory returned to him. His kidnapping. s being injected. And worst of all... Ken hyung. Oh god... He cried as he remembered what happened that day and how Ravi acted. Hyuk ran out of his room from all the commotion and had entered the room to find the dead body of Taeun with lots of blood around it and Hongbin crying to himself as his veins appeared throughout his whole body.

'Hyung... what?'

'Hyuk... I don't want to remember! Why is it always us?'

And with that Hongbin ran out the door with all his speed to look for his Hyungs,hoping they were alright. Hyuk who dazedly stared at the body and at the door soon snapped back into reality as he chased after his boyfriend. Hyuk had no idea what was going on but... Hongbin hyung remembers... and it wasn't good.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Had to publish this. Too stressed with exams and haven't ended yet. One more week, Fighting!

How was it? Was this chapter to your liking? To all Hongbin fans, I apologise for making him suffer. And for readers that wanted Taeun and Taemin to be saved... sorry but they are dead. I already have the ending planned out and I'm not sure if it's a good thing but the siblings will return... just not in the way imagined to be.

QOTD:

SHOULD I PUBLISH A SNEAK PEAK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE MY PREQUEL?

AOTD:

I MIGHT :)

I WILL TEASE YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE *evil grin*

PLEASE COMMENT|UPVOTE|SUBSCRIBE

~ Chrinstone