Why does no one know me?

Have you forgotten?

Do you even see me, did you forget about me?

I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't even approach or talk to you

Alone in the night, I erase my thoughts a hundred times

~ Big Bang - Haru Haru

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• At an Unknown Location •

How long has it been? How long has it been since they were forgotten? N could no longer remember... N walked around in the white mist, staring blankly into the white space as he felt the hands of the clock tick past him. He imagined a chair infront of him and sure enough, a chair materialised. N sat down as he continued staring blankly giving no signs of focus.

How was your trip?

N looked up to see Ken. Ken had just returned from another  trip with Ravi and he looked awful. Ken sat down on another chair and sighed...

I can't continue living like this... I miss them so much... Especially Ravi. I wasn't able to tell him I liked him as well...

N stared apologetically at Ken and comforted him. Despite being the former leader, N still wanted to take good care of his dongsaengs. But he couldn't since the younger members couldn't see nor hear him. N imagined an image in front of him amd it appeared in a mirage

• Scenario •

N had just returned home after finishing practice. They were finally ready for their concert and their new song 'Love Equation'. He entered his shared room with Leo and lied down, resting. Just then, he felt a hand grab him roughly and blindfolded him before he could react and knocked him out. When he came to, N couldn't recognise where he was. He stared through the glass pane, at the number of people who were in lab coats and a man and woman monitoring him. He looked around and saw Ken, strapped to a chair as well but he was blindfolded and he looked like he was still unconcious. 'Ken! Wake up!' shouted N. Ken stirred and woke up to a weird environment. He looked frightened and N wanted no more than to run up to him and comfort him. He was not a leader for no reason after all. But he couldn't move as the strap was too strong. 'Hyung! Someone! Save me... I can't see...' cried Ken. N was about to say something when an elderly womam in a lab coat walked in. She eyed N and Ken before nodding her head in a pleased manner. She walked over to N's side first before sitting down on a chair, placed just for her.

'How are you feeling? Are you experiencing headaches? If you do please let me know, so I can provide you with the proper medication.' The woman said with such a calm manner?! N calmed himself down as well before answering, 'I'm fine. Why did you bring us here? Are you some kind of secret organization? If so, what did we do to be targeted by you' The old lady smiled and looked outside the glass pane. She held N's hand and for some reason, N felt safe. 'Let me introduce myself first: I am Professor Yang. Yang Min-joo. I work in this facility as Senior Mentor and I am sorry to say that you die.' N could not process what he just heard. He die? Die? Why? No... No! 'Die?! Why?! I refuse to die!' shouted N. He didn't understand what was going on. He woke up for 5 minutes and all of a sudden a woman comes up telling him his dying. What kind of a sick joke was that? 'Hyung?! What do you mean die? I don't wanna die!' said Ken. N was abojt tp reply that nothing was wrong when the old lady snapped her fingers and a glass wall slid up, blocking all sounds.

'First of all, I'll rephrase that. You won't die. You'll simply not exist. Our organization, the UNIQ: Unique National Intellectual Quota, are a group of some of the smartest people in the world. All of us here, at a minimum, are professors. In the resent years, we noticed a drop in the number of residents, mostly celebrities and the rising number of murder or suicide cases. We imvestigated and found out that N.K, North Korea is the one behind all the deaths. They have been planning on killing every idol, actors and actresses, be it accidental or delibrately. The reason being that South Korea is being more popular worldwide for Kpop and K-drama. Hence, they believe that by destroying what you call the 'Hallyu Wave' they can destroy our economy and status, which in a way are true. The reason for your capture is that we believe you have not been caught under their radar yet. You and Jaehwan-ssi are not yet known to them apparently and we would like to take this opportunity to experiment on you to prevent them from killing you. At any rate-' N interrupted her, 'Woah! Woah! Too much information! What? North Korea, Why me?Why not Leo or Hongbin or Ravi?' N had too much on his mind. He felt so confused. He was so- Professor Yang patted his head and smiled at him. Again, why did he feel safe? 'I'm sure you're extremely confused, but please don't worry. We simply wish to ensure the safety of all the South Korean population. In order to do that we need to sacrifice you. The reasom why we chose you and Ken was because both of you are the more mature in terms of mindset. You because of age and Jaehwan-ssi because of experience with love. We couldn't choose Taekwoon-ssi and Ravi-ssi as they were... how do I put it... reckless? Yes reckless. They might reveal everything to you if they were chosen and we could not risk that. Hongbin-ssi and Sanghyuk-ssi weren't chosen as they have already been targeted and it may cause them their lives if they were revealed to be our experiment targets. Their kidnapping was the result of a North Korean team's attempt but for unknown reasons, they chose to erase their memories and we found out that if we experiment on them, they might suffer brain damage and trauma due to the chemical reaction between our serum and their memory erasing serum. Hence you and Jaehwan-ssi are the most suitable choices.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

N could still remember Ken's frightened and sorrow expression as he cried. Cried about not telling him... Ravi how he felt. N made the image fades away and he imagined himself back in the home he created for himself in this reality. Reality? For him, his reality was that he is stuck inside a virtual reality while they did whatever experiments om his physical body. The scientist assured them that they won't feel any pain nor would they do their body much harm yet N was never able to see just what they were doing to their bodies. But he trusted them. He wasn't going to doubt them...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Hyuk's POV •

'Boo! Why does hyung have to work?' complained Hyuk. Their manager, Im Sokjung, pulled his ear and shouted, 'For the last time, he has to work because he needs to finish the LAST EPISODE of his drama!' Hyuk covered and rubbed hisears, grumbling about how Manager Im was so biased while Hongbin had a good laugh. Hyuk grabbed a jacket and was putting on his shoes when Hongbin cam behind him and backed hug him, 'You're not following me to the drama shooting location.' whispered Hongbin. Hyuk smirked and got up. 'Hyung, nobody wants to go to your drama location to watch you kiss the face of a pretty noona!' Hongbin raised an eyebrow at him and said, 'I sense jealousy... Then why the dress up? If you're not going with me, where you going?' Hyuk gave Hongbin a 'Merong' before giving a light peck on the cheek and running out the door. He grabbed the bus and it was crowded! Thankfully his stop was not far from where he got on so he could handle the push and pull... for a while.

Hyuk got off at a deserted bus stop and walked for a distance before stopping in front of a huge, rusty, iron gate. He pushed it open and walked over to a florist shop. He entered and looked for a bouquet of white lilies. A female employee recommends a nice bouquet and Hyuk buys two of it, and leaves the store. He walked down the windy road as he felt the chill of the cold wind blowing at him.

Hyuk walks towards rows of marble slabs and knelt down in front of two of them:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In loving memory of           In loving memory of

Han Sanghyung                    Han MinSeo

1978 - 2004                     1980 - 2004

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A graveyard. That's where he went. Hyuk knelt there for a while, mourning for his parents and thinking about their accident. It had been 10 years but immediately after they moved to Seoul, they had mysteriously crashed into an unknowm vehicle which belonged to no one. He missed his parents a lot... He could still remember how he would lock himself in his room as he cried to himself. Hyuk sighed and was about to leave when he heard an object drop. He turned to see that a cloaked figure had dropped his/her bouquet. Hyuk, being kind, picked it up for her but the cloaked figure was not responding. When she let down her hood, he was shocked to see who it was. Years? Why did it feel like they've met recently? But it had definitely been years since they've met. The features, once beautiful had been destroyed. The milky white eyes that sparkled in the light, looked shattered as her roughly beaten face shows great shock at seeing Hyuk.

Hyuk couldn't believe his eyes. She looks so different. Why was she hurt so badly? Is she abused? What happened?

'Noona?... Why-'

Before Hyuk could finish his sentence, however, Lee Taeun had already lost concious.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi! So I finished my second chapter 😆 If you don't understand the explanation of why N and Ken were taken away, comment and I'll explain it to the best of my abilities.

Please Comment|Subscribe|Upvote 주세요!