I want to know your name

Have you forgotten?

Saying that I'll forget you

Is all a lie that remains in me

Your face spreads throughout my heart again

It hurts even more than before

I think I miss you even more

I think its even more dangerous

 ~ VIXX - Error

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Leo stared at the vast amount of fans  as the camera panned away from VIXX. Once all the members were given the cue to leave the stage, Leo bowed 90° to the fans before leaving. 'Man, Leo hyung! You slayed that high note! You were awesome!' said Ravi. Once they were in their dressing room, Leo snatched up some snacks and water. 

Slayed? Yeah right... I'm still not good enough to compare to anyone.

Leo placed his water down and stared at the members. Being the oldest had it's perks like the members would listen to him no matter what, they can't disobey him or disrespect him but... he felt distanced. Sometimes he would stare at Hongbin and Hyuk, who were in a relationship, act so close and they wouldn't mind Ravi's company, but when Leo walked over, they would hastily stand up straight and not looking in his eyes. That actually hurts him a lot but he couldn't help it. He was just that scary and menacing to look at. Leo walked out the door and passed some juniors who bowed respectfully to him, but being shy, he simply waved them off, not wanting to strike a conversation. He walked up to the rooftop of the Mcountdown building and sat at a bench that was placed there for who knows what reason.

What happened?

Leo heard a voice say but he wasn't shocked nor angry. Rather he invited the owner of the voice to sit next to him, to which he would always decline. Leo didn't know anything about this man. He had maroon red hair, just a few centimetres shorter than him and had bright eyes. Leo would refer to him as an angel. Since he was the only person/ghost to not be afraid of him. In fact, he was the one who comforted him every time he was alone and Leo would feel comfort when in his presence. 'I was left out again... not exactly upset about it though... I've gotten used to it years ago since trainees... But can you tell me your name? What makes me upset is that you're my only friend but I don't even know your name!' said Leo. The man giggled and turned towards the wind.

Don't be like that... You know my name... just remember it...

Please....

Leo stared in confusion. He had never met this man before yet he talks like he knows him for years. Leo racked his brain, trying to remember, however he could not remember him. The man frowned and stared off into the distance again, with a sad look on his face,

We finally just got together... guess fate had it's way huh...

The man walked up to Leo and gave him a box. It was wrapped prettily and the content was quite heavy for it's size. The man quickly walked away, not allowing any physical touch and tells Leo to blink his eyes 3 times. Leo couldn't defy him for some reason. He didn't want the man to disappear just yet!

1...

Leo blinked once

2...

Leo tried hard not to but he soon blinked again.

...3... Happy Birthday...

Leo blinked a third time and the man disappeared.

Leo hated it when he did that. He couldn't help but feel heartbroken. Sigh... this wasn't what he wanted. He went back to the waiting room and opened up the box he received.

A treasure box? No... it was more of a time capsule.

Leo found a note attached to it and read it:

When you remember me, maybe you'll remember what was inside this box and how to open it.

Leo looked at the box closely but no recollection or anything happened. Leo placed the box in his bag as he walked off to their van. Throughout the van ride, Leo was ignored by the members again and when they reached their dorm, he entered his shared room with Ravi and lay on his bed.

On November 10, 2014....

Jung Taekwoon had yet another lonely birthday.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

• Ravi's POV •

'Ravi hyung! You have got to pull yourself together! I mean, you keep going to exact same bus stop every day but don't ride any bus... just like a hobo!' said Hyuk. Ravi smacked his head and Hyuk quickly covered his head and ran to his saviour: Hongbin hyung, who was laughing hysterically. Ravi frowned and put on his coat, walking out the front door. Hongbin and Hyuk sighed, Ravi was hopeless.

Ravi walked for an hour before reaching a rain-beaten bus stop. Though nobody really goes there anymore due to people believing it was 'haunted'. Ravi walked over to the withered and sat down. He breathed in and out, before shouting out, 'Jaehwan!' He sat there for a while before he felt a presence.

I told you not to look for me anymore...

Ravi looked up to find a man who was as tall as him, with cute puppy eyes, big nose and beautiful lips. Ravi wished to hold him but Jaehwan would disappear as soon as he gets closer. Ravi looked to the floor and said, 'I missed you...'

Everyday? Haha... I find that hard to believe...

Ravi found the way he laughed to be cute so he laughed as well. He watched as Jaehwan would float around, having nothing to do while playing with innocent stray cats who seem to like him. Ravi had a gut feeling that he knew Jaehwan from a long time ago. Why though... does his memory of him only started 4 months ago when he had that realistic dream of meeting a man who fainted at that exact same bus stop. Jaehwan stopped playing with the cats and floated over to Ravi.

If you're going to call me out for nothing, I'm leaving...

Ravi knew what he was going to do. He was going to make him blink 3 times. He didn't Jaehwan to leave...

'Can I ask you 3 things first?' asked Ravi.

Jaehwan stopped mid-sentence and nodded his head. Ravi breathed slowly before looking at him straight in the eye.

'First: What are you? Why can only I see you?'

Jaehwan was shocked at the question. He thought about it for a while but can't seem to remember.

I've forgotten what I am... I used to be like you. I remember singing as well... but now my voice has only reduced to this.

'Do I know you from somewhere?'

....... That... I cannot -

'Tell me!'

.... Yes... we both know each other... but now only I remember what we used to be.

'Why can't I remember you?'

That... I do not know. But I want to keep it that way.

'Why? Were we enemies?'

We were more than that... but the memory will only serve to hurt you. So I'd rather you not remember me...

'But-'

1...

Ravi blinked once. !

2...

Ravi tried to keep himself from blinking but failed.

3... Wish Leo happy birthday for me...

Ravi blink for the third time and Jaehwan vanished.

Ravi sighed and got up, walking back to the dorm. He reached the dorm at 21:06 and he sat down on his bed thinking about Jaehwan.

Just what is he?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bold for N and non bold for Ken:

Well? 

He tried to learn more again...

Sigh... I see... we can't let them find out... no matter what

Hyung... I miss them so much.... I feel so empty when I see the four of them without us!

But... we don't exist anymore Ken... we are merely forms created by our emotion.

Will our bodies survive?

I don't know... I only know that they've started they're second rounds of  experiments already...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! First chapter is up 😆 How do you like it? It seems that time has rewinded and VIXX is now in the reality where leader and Ken does not exist! 😭 Anyways, I assure you that the story will make sense as I continue on the story so don't worry :)

PLEASE COMMENT|UPVOTE|SUBSCRIBE !!!

 ~ Love you guys :)