Talk

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa opened his eyes when he felt a pair of soft lips on his.He wided his eyes seeing a girl with closed eyes in top of him.He saw thatThe girl slowly opened her eyes and also wided her eyes seeing him.He saw that she slowly got up,while her face was red as a tomato.He didnt say nothing and just stood up.He bow and thanked her for saving his life.

Are you ok?are you hurt?does something hurt?tell me she asked conserned while holding his hand.Yonghwa just looked down at his hand and smiled as he thougth how soft her hand is.

Gwenchanayo i am ok thanks for saving me once he once again said while looking at her straigth in the eyes.He didnt know why but looking at her eyes made him think that he can see the stars in her eyes.

Mian but arent you blind?She asked while letting go off his hand.She only hold his hand because she thougth he was blind but seeing that he is looking straigth at her eyes she for sure knows that he is not a blind guy.

Ohh aniyo wae?he asked feeling a little bit sad because she let go of his hand.He wanted to hold it more but he cant just ask her if he can hold it because he dosent know her and she dosent know him.

nevermind just be careful,dont cross the streets when the green ligth is on and please dont walk while looking down it could make people think that you are blind.She calmly said while looking at him and sometimes moving her gazes at the street.

Ohh dehh kamsamnida again 

I know this would sound weird but can i borrow your phone?She asked while putting both hands infront of his face.Yonghwa nodded and gave her his phone.He thougth that she will put her number to call her but nop he was wrong she dialed numbers and placed it besides her ear.

"Yoboseyo this is Park residence Jae speaking,with who do you want to talk"?
'Jae its me shinhye please tell woobin to come for me'
"Young lady what happen? i thougth you were in the house"
'jae please dont aks questions and tell woobi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter