necklace

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shinhye is a beautiful brigth student that attends one of the most prestigeous schools all over korea.She is the daugther of the most richest parents all over the world.She and her big brother jonghyun are the future heirs of all the park companies.Ms.Park and Mr.Park already talked to both of them about the companies that they will inherit the day they die.They want to keep both of them secure,if something happens in the future.

Shinhye and jonghyun had never wanted to think the day they die,they want them to be with them forever.Eventhougth they are sometimes dissrespectful to them,they never wished their parents to die,because they are a part of them.They both know how their parents suffered when they were little.Ms.park and Mr.park started from the bottom,they  both worked hard to be where they are.Althougth jonghyun and shinhye were little they still remeber those days where they barely had something to eat.They admire their parents for working so hard for them.

Without their parents they wouldn't be here.Without them and their biggest love that is more stronger than everything,they would be on the streets asking for money.Is true they are rich but they are not like other people that just because they are rich they have to be mean.For the park family everyone is the same.Their priority is to always respect their peers.Both shinhye and jonghyun are really diffrent.

In shinhye case she always wanted to study in a prestigeous school where she could have challanges.She loves to sing,dance,act but her dream is to be a model,like her eomma.She copies her eomma because she thinks that she is the most strongest woman on all earth,her real dream is to be like her.Sence the day she saw a picture where her eomma was modeling ,that day she said i will be like eomma no matter what.She is also the captain of the cheerleaders,that obviously she copied from eomma.

In the other hand there's jonghyun,he wanted to study in a normal school.He just wants to be a normal student.He never said nothing to his bestfriends about he being rich.He dosent want his bestfriends to treat him diffrent like in other occasions where they treated him like a prince just because he is rich.So he wants to hide it away.Whenever they ask about where does he live?or about his family he just changes the topic.Is not easy to hide it because he knows that sometimes his three bestfriends follow him.So thats why he pays an apartment,near the school.He also has a basquetball team with yonghwa,minhyuk,jungshin his bestfriends.He loves to be with them,because he had never had brothers before.Of course he loves shinhye but he really wanted to have a brother.

Hyung stop eating,you are going to get fat!Wait where you really honest when you said you wanted to get fater because of the team?

The handsome tall guy with chocolate eyes and with snacks on his arms nodded while munching his food,as fast as he can so he coukd get fatter.He had been falling in the team because somehow he is so ligth that when guys are near him they quickly get the ball from him.

Aishh i told you to go to the gym,not to eat.That wont help you hyung,that will make you loose energy and will get you tired in less than an hour.Besides you could get sick if you keep eating.

Jonghyunahh i need to eat,i am ligth as a book.Last time the guys were already killing me out there.We LOST because of ME 

That is not true minhyuk"The tall guy with dark chocolate eyes said as he took the snacks away from minhyuk.He knows it's minhyuk fault but he dosent want him to get sick just because they lost a game.He knows that minhyuk is very sentimen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter