Both Teams!

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa!Shinhye said exited while looking at the nerveous jonghyun that rigth now is looking around.She smiles and feels happy that she is seeing him here playing basquetball but she wonders why is he in that team?and why is he looking around like if he is trying to find somebody.

Shinhye waeyo?do you by any chance know him?Jongsuk asked her while looking at her and then at jonghyun that rigth now is looking at him straigth in the eyes and then gazing at shinhye.

Shinhye looked at jonghyun,and then smiled to him.She knows her brother very well mostly when he does that face of dont say nothing,we talk later face.She turns to jongsuk and shakes her head.

"annyeonghasseyo ParkShinimida nice to meet youall"She said sweetley as she extend her hand for a handshake.Jonghyun smiled and shook her hand,as the three guys cleaned their hands with their shorts and shook her hand as they bow.

Yonghwa we meet again!Shinhye said without letting go off his sweaty hand.Yonghwa smiled as he said"We meet again shinhye".They let go of their hands.

Shinahh do you know this guy?Soohyun the member of the red basquetball team asked.Shinhye nodded and that maked soohyun sort off jealous that he knows her but what hurts him is that she is smiling to him like a girlfriend smiling to her namjachingu.

Let's start!"Jongsuk said As he pathed shinhye back.

Jongsuk team spread and yonghwa's team also spread.Beeeppp they heard the alarm.Yonghwa had the ball,he saw jonsuk trying to take it away from him so he passed the ball to jonghyun,he dribble the ball and then passsed it to yonghwa once again,he then passed it too jungshin.Jungshin trew the ball but he failed misserably by not making it.Shinhye got the ball and added a rocking motion,she cross the ball over from one hand to the next below her knee,in front of her lead foot,she trew the ball and boom she made it in the basquet.

Jonghyun hold his hair and took a deep breath.He knows that they will lose mostly because he knows that shinhye has always been that type of girl that loves to do whatever sport.And he also knows that she is damm good in playing basquetball thats her main main head where she will always win,no matter what.

The ball was passed to yonghwa,he was about to shoot when sudeently shinhye took it away from him.He didnt notice her,he didnt notice that shinhye was there how could he if he is only starring at the basquet.Shinhye ran and her team where trying hard to make the team blue not get near her.

Shinhye wasent sure of doing the move she wants to do because she is just learning it by herself but she wants to try this challenge,she wants to know if she can do it.She used her righ hand and dribbled the ball infront of her body and towards the rigth side.She saw the defeder close to her she plant her inside foot and step past the defender with her outside leg.As she moved past the defender she once again moved the ball from ther rigth side of her body to the left by bouncing the ball behind her back.She with her left hand jumped and shoot it.

Shinhye smiled seeing that she did it,she finally did that move,that move that she always said they she wouldn't do it because it was so hard but she did it.She trusted in her and she made it.She felt like crying.

Shinhye looked up and saw Just 28 seconds for the alarm to sound.

She ran and tried to take th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter