I like You!❤️

I believe in destiny,I may be an ordinary guy,With heart and soul But if you're the one for me,I'll be your hero❤️❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyung stop daydreaming would you?i know that you are thinking about the girl that we saw yesturday isn't?Minhyuk asked him feeling worried about him.Eversence yesturday he started to act all quiet and stable and he is not that type of guy that would just stay with his mouth shut without talking he is most like always laughing and talking to them but sence that girl turn him down by saying that she wont give him her number because she barely knows him he felt bad and sad.He really wanted her number mostly because he looked down at the floor and faked smiled like if nothing happen.

Yonghwa faked smiled and shook his head as he stood up from his seat and said to him that he will be leaving more earlier because he wants to be alone.As their three friends saw him walking away both minhyuk and jonghyun felt that he really likes that girl.But jonghyun didn't understand why is he acting like this.

Yonghwa took a deep breath and started walking away from the campus,he walked while admiring how beautiful the day was and how beautiful those flowers where.He stop and saw the flowers he smiled imagining that those flowers had shinhye's beautiful face.He shook his head and kept on walking.

As he walked and walked he found a park where everything was so beautiful.The tress had diffrent colors of leafs some where purple,pink,red and other colors he continued on walking and found a bench,he sat and took a deep breath.He felt that the place was so beautiful that someday he will bring her mother to see this beautiful place with him.

He closed his eyes feeling the air touching his skin,he loved to feel this feeling.He had never come there but being there for the first time felt so refreshing and beautiful.

He opened his eyes feeling somone touching his back.He turned around and saw a man dressed like a guard.

YongHwa:Good Afternoon is there something wrong?
Guard:Where's your ticket?
YongHwa:Ticket?what for?
Guard:Don't You know that all people that are visiting this park have to have a ticket to come in?
YongHwa:cheoseomnida i didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter