You are my sea

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

The memory of you makes my heart ache, as always

The dazzling memory is gone, I’m desolately alone in a maze

Chapter 9:  You are my sea

 

The day before the trip to Jeju province, Jess and Luhan still came to the school as general. They didn’t need to care preparing their things for it was prepared by their mom already. Luhan and Jess applied the permission to the school in the same day, just Jess made up the different reason from her husband or they would be found out.

A long boring math class finalized finishing, and the students could relax. Jess was so glad after releasing from the jail, since math was her poor subject.

She didn’t take any longer time to stay in the class, going out to find her boyfriend, Wu Yifan. She planned to tell him her long absent with Luhan or he would be mad later if he discovered it. Going to the basketball club, Class A and all his usual places, she couldn’t find even his friends, SHINee. Where the hell they lost together? She tried to call him for a few times, but it wasn’t picked up. She also called to Jinki, still no replied. This time, she felt unusual if something happened to her boyfriend.

“Anyone see Kris?”

“No…”

“Hey do you see Kris or SHINee members??”

“No…”

Although she asked around those students, she couldn’t get the clue. Before she took another step out of the main hall of the school, she saw Yuri and Tiffany passed by in a hurry.

“Hey Yuri Tiffany…” she automatically went to her friends, planning to ask if Yuri knew what happened to the basketball team.

“Do you see SHINee? Or your cousin??” she didn’t bother to ask for Kris anymore, asking for SHINee and Kris were still the same.

“You don’t know it? The basketball team of Class A, is having a fight with SME students in the council president’s private hall, so all the students who are related to that club need to attend there. I and Tiffany are going to see my cousin there.. and your boyfriend, Kris is also there..” said Yuri and Tiffany continued..

“Don’t waste the time, you’d better go too Sica…” Tiffany quickly grabbed her friends’ hands, dragging them to leave the hall.

“But can you tell me what the cause is?” Jessica kept asking while they were walking together.

“Because of your beloved friend, Kim Taeyeon. She ruined SHINee’s peaceful club for beginning the war with the Exo of SME…” said Yuri with a pout. Yuri normally loved her cousin so much. She hated everything which annoyed her cousin’s mood. If she needed to choose between her cousin and friend, she would choose her cousin, Minho over her friends.  It wasn’t a normal feeling toward him of course. It was a secret crush to him and she knew Minho kept her as only relative, so she didn’t dare to make her move. Minho might have been a bit weird; therefore, he was still single till now. Yuri never heard if her cousin interested in any girls, and she wished he couldn’t find his idea girl either. Sometimes, she used to think if she should ship her friend Sica with her crush or cousin, and that would make her move on soon. Cousins’ love? They would be a weird couple, needing to face the blame of their families.

“What’s happened?” Sica frowned.

“Byun Baekhyun of Exo and Lee Jinki of SHINee are betting to get Kim Taeyeon, and the standers of SME as Exo and our basketball team need to be the witnesses for their contest.” said Tiffany.

“Wooo…. Maaa… seriously?? With Exo? So where is Kris’s siding? One is his high school friends and another is his present teammates..” Jess immediately ran faster than the two ladies, hurrying to the council president’s club.

There were many athletes of her schoolmates, waiting for the fight between the two groups. Lee Jinki and another young face guy were standing separately from the others, exchanging their evil glares. Maybe that guy was Baekhyun or whatever, Sica thought. She scanned her eyes to find Kris, next to Taeyeon was watching the two people. She wasn’t annoyed to think where her boyfriend’s side, Kris was showing up his support to the SHINee by standing at their side.

“Kris…” she called him, going there immediately.

“Sica, why are you here?” her boyfriend frowned, looking at her.

“I’m seeing you… Is it okay to face them?” she blinked, feeling worried if he had a hard to face his brothers.

“Why must I not be okay? Don’t worry, I also want to see how strong they are too.” He smirked, silently throwing his dead glare to the leader Suho, mixing his past anger for being stealing a girlfriend.

“Baekhyun is well known as the god of Taekwondo in SME, be sure to order a grave for your basketball teammate.” Suho turned his smile to a smirk, rolling his eyes.

“Long time no see, your imagine skill is improved now.” Kris glanced back with an emotionless face.

His cold sentence got Suho speechless. He was pissed and about to say another word; unfortunately, something interrupted them. Kim Heechul or the student council president walked to the club with another familiar guy for being the judges of this contest. Jess and the other Exo team got their reaction to the tall guy next to Heechul in the same, how the hell Xi Luhan was here?

Luhan, unintelligible guy who’s his fame, was influenced in Exo or they knew him so clearly. He hadn’t been interested in things beside books, and his attendance here amazed them.

“I’m coming for you two’s contract..” said Heechul, walking straight to the two guys whom almost bit each other, just their looks.

“Say it..” Baekhyun said coldly, not missed to smirk at Jinki.

“The contract is, to the winner who win this game is able to date Kim Taeyeon, a student of economic class and for the loser will be punished and give up on Taeyeon..” he read the text book.

“It’s that all? Don’t waste my time.. I’m needing to continue my Pink Panther after this contest..” said Baekhyun, as he was the only one guy in the world.

Taeyeon bit her low lip, wishing not to be his girl or she might be crazy soon. What a childish boyfriend who was addicted to Pink Panther? =_= Poor her… wishing to Jinki help her out.

“Taeyeon, why is your body shaking? Two guys are fighting for you, isn’t it so touched?” asked Sica.

“Yah, image if you were in this situation. If two guys fought for you, what would you feel then??” Taeng threw a dead glare to her friend boringly. She didn’t realize that her conditional question got her friend speechless. Suddenly Kris and Luhan popped in her imagine. What if these two guys fought for her? Kyaaa… it was nonsense…! She was Kris’s girlfriend and Luhan was just stranger (?) well she admitted he was her husband but they didn’t have anything feeling for each other. That was no way if Luhan interested in her, she was sure about this.

Jessica responded nothing, turning her interest to the two guys. Yuri and Tiffany finally got there, standing near Key and Minho.

“Shouldn’t we have a fun punish to the loser?” Suho came up an idea with his smile and Kris was sure, it was not a good idea.

“What’s that?” Minho was the one who asked him, not bothering to let Kris say it first.

“The loser will be his student, I meant Xi Luhan…” he pointed to Luhan and continued “I meant he needs to follow Luhan and learn from his habit.”

Following Luhan all time? Jinki quickly turned his pitiful look to Taeyeon, sending her a begging line to stop this contest. He preferred to be the toilet cleaner instead of staying with Luhan or he would go to the mental hospital after his punish completed.

Taeyeon said nothing, just responded him her pitiful look too, in the meaning please save her.

“Seem like I got punish to be stalked too?” asked Luhan, feeling bored. Jess was annoyed enough to stay with him all the time, he didn’t need any boring Jinki or Baekhyun with him anymore..

“No, brother.. You should be proud to be the model for them..” said Suho.

“Cancel that punish which related to me, I refused. It’s the story between your two teams, not me.” Luhan glanced at Suho with his official style, poker face.

“Whatever… I said don’t waste my time… Pink Panther is playing in an hour. I need to complete this contest nowwww…” Baekhyun stepped the floor annoyingly.

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun! You want girlfriend or Pink Panther?” Chanyeol couldn’t calm himself from his friend’s silliness, throwing a scream to him.

“I want both… I want both…” nodded Baekhyun.

Taeyeon was more headache and speechless to this childish guy.

“Fine Fine start….” Heechul cut off them.

Baekhyun started his smirk, looking toward Jinki. No one knew it yet what their contest about? Taekwondo? Baekhyun would be directly a winner. Basketball? That was Jinki’s skill.

“I will make your top fire and not to get up again…” Jinki said, smiling weirdly to him.

“Oh … I guess your small eyes would give you disadvantage in fighting with me.. You will be slow.. I’m the outstanding of gun user… you know?” cursed Baekhyun with some admired words to himself.

“Gun? Don’t tell me they are going to have a dead game?? Awwww…” Tiffany screamed.

“What if Jinki was shot? I am going to order a land for his grave first..” nodded Yuri.

“You will be burnt…” smirked by Jinki.

“Come one…” Baekhyun glared at him.

The two guys stoond and glared to each other like they were waiting for a soon war. The others were waiting and noticing them without even blink, feeling nervous to watch this awesome game.

“1…” said Baekhyun

“2…” said Jinki

“……3” both of them yelled together, immediately plopped their butts to the floor and took their smart phone out for typing.

“Sorry? What gonna happen? When will you fight??” Tiffany blinked to their weird scene.

“Shut up, I am fighting him now… see I'm shooting him..” Jinki replied while he was playing his phone.

“Yes, we are shooting and fighting each other in Pirate Kings.. I’m burning his island now..” replied Baekhyun.

“What the heck!” their schoolmates cursed them madly for wasting their time to wait for the awesome fight. Unfortunately, it was just a fight in online game? God was joking to the viewers.

……………………..

The game completed, Lee Jinki was the winner for his birth ability in Pirate Kings and Baekhyun hurried going back home to watch his Pink Panther. Suho was embarrassed to ’s nonsense work, he hadn’t known if Baekhyun had used an online game for fight. He shouldn’t have been serious in his story anyway.

Before Suho left the club, he didn’t miss to give his former teammate an ask.

“Want to have some drinks with me for our friendship’s sake?”

“You are joking right? Friendship?” Kris raised his eyes bow. Since he had been betrayed, he never thought to have a chat with Suho anymore, or his bad mood recalled. He didn’t want to remember even a thing of him.

“About Chorong..” Suho began.

“Shut up…” Kris yelled in high tone, glaring at his ex-friend.

“Well, come or not… I’m still waiting for our general club tonight.. bye” and then he just left.

Jess felt mystery to that name which disappointed Kris and changed his emotion. She bothered herself to think if something happened to her boyfriend’s mood.

“Who is Chorong?” she asked.

“You don’t need to know it…” he replied coldly and continued “I am practicing basketball.. you go back to your class then..” and then he left.

“What’s with his reaction to me?” she felt annoyed, Kris was trying to hide something.

……………………………

Hospital

The phone of the tall man began ringing, through the mute moment. However, the tall man didn’t bother to pick up it, as his feeling wasn’t his body anymore. His eyes were focused on the lady who was sleeping in the glass room peacefully. The girl who he had confused for years, suddenly the truth was out and she was already in this situation. Next to him, It was Suho sitting on the waiting chair. He was waiting for the doctor went out, so he would be able to see that weak lady again.

Flashback~

“You are such a stupid jerk! I really don’t understand why those two girls loved you so deeply…” Suho said, before taking another glass of alcohol.

“Who are the two girls you mentioned? You called me out because of these unnecessary stuffs? So bye now..” Kris began to pass the chair but Suho’s word quit him.

“Chorong..” he said her name, the girl who he loved all his life but she never noticed him.

“You are joking me right? I’m laughing now… haha” Kris acted his laugh before turned his eyes smile to a dead glare to Suho, immediately his face became a dragon and he continued.

“She loved me? Who the hell were doing disgusting moment in her bed, at that night?” he screamed out, throwing all his energy and anger to his ex-friend.

“That sigh meant you are still having feeling for her, eh?” Suho smirked, raising his eye brow and taking another one glass.

“Stop saying, or you will eat my punch!” Kris immediately went to grip Suho’s collar, gritting his teeth and trying to calm down his ing mood or this guy’s handsome face would become a skull.

“I hated you… I seriously hate to see you alive…” Suho yanked his friend’s grip, bumping him to the chair and letting Kris plop to the floor, without missing send his evil line to the tall guy.

“I wonder both of my beloved girls, my sister and Chorong love you.. Which part of you better than me? You are just taller, I admitted. But I am more handsome, wealth and I have many things… I’m kind..” Nobody could stop Suho’s mouth right now; he seemed kept admiring himself without minding the other’s judge.

“You got her now, and what are you needing again? Kim Suho…” Kris began to wake up again, but Suho faster came to his top, struggling Kris with a few punches as he couldn’t have speech to stand up again.

“You thought she really cheated you for me? You, a stupid guy, you have no right to say you love her since you didn’t trust her at all.” He signed and continued talking with his moment sweats, “I did it.. I did everything to get Park Chorong.” He closed his eyes, trying to say the truth…

“…………….” Kris said nothing as only looked at his friend.

“I confessed, I loved her since they day you introduced her to us, our friends. She is pretty and cute, who the hell could calm this ing feeling? I tried to take my move to her, but she always rejected. In that time, I got a chance to make her mine, with your situation..”

“……………..” Kris held his hand tightly.

“The day, we needed to pick up one of basketball player among us to join International Game. My family had a power to choose that player. I knew you were the outstanding member, but I didn’t choose you. I chose Tao instead, because I hated you… ” His eyes were burning like an evil, but he tried to be patient in his conversation “Chorong came to beg me to let you go to International Game, who cared about you? I exchanged her to be my girl or you would be join that game…” he didn’t say his sentence completely yet, Kris immediately went to box him all his energy…

“Kim Suho, you are damn ing friend… How dared you play a trick like this…. KIM SUHO….” Kris sat on the guy and tried to box him to fill his anger.

“Hit me whatever you want… unless you are mad, just hit me to destroy all your anger and back to her…” said Suho, closing his eyes to wait for his friend.

“You think I would forgive you?” the tall man screamed out.

“I never imagined to be forgiven by you, I just need the fresh girl, Park Chorong back… she is in a hard time, and she really needs you…” said Suho.

“What do you meant??” Kris frowned.

“She is in the hospital… the last cancer… She has less time to stay… her last wish is to see you again… I know it.. I can’t make her smile… I…” Suho’s voice was shaking, letting his tear out.

“What?”

…………………….

Who cared about the caller? Kris wasn’t in good mood to speak up with anyone. He didn’t even notice who the caller was, in this time everything was unnecessary for him.

………………………

“Why doesn’t he pick up my call? I haven’t told him about my absent yet..” Jessica mumbled after she called her boyfriend many times. She finalized giving up, keeping her phone in her bag back and lying on the bed. She felt jaded for this day, trying to close her eyes to get a peaceful sleep. Suddenly the door was opened, and Sica awaked to look at that person. Luhan hugged his pillow, coming to the room with his bored face.

“What’s up?” she asked immediately. Wouldn’t he sleep here tonight? ._.

“I had no excuse to sleep in the library anymore. I am not allowed, it can’t help.” He shook his shoulder, plopping his pillow to the sofa and he himself laid on it.

“You are sure to sleep there? You can come back to your bed and I am going to the floor…” Sica said.

“You shut up! I can’t sleep while somebody is talking… Tomorrow, we need to get up early..” Luhan didn’t respond her request and just changed the topic. He closed his eyes slowly, and his arms were snaking on his chest.

Slowly, Jess smiled to his action unknowingly and took her sleep. However, she kept staring at him when he was sleeping. He was still gentleman although his words were sometime hard to accept. She knew he was kind. That was enough.

………………….

Jeju Province

For the wealth family’s sake, the Xi had a lot of private resorts for their vocation. Luhan and Jess arrived the Xi resort where was near the beach. It wasn’t big at all, just small, cute and warm. Especially, it had speech for a small garden around, so it was the best place to relax. There were two bed rooms, a kitchen and a living room which was full of modern technologies as music player, TV, massaging sofa and more.

Jess went to the separate room, and organized her things. She didn’t regret to accept this trip because it was so warm and relaxed. She felt fresh enough to stay here. Not wait so long, she went to draw the curtain in her room aside, seeing the view of sea and the whole beach. She couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter