Troublemarker

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

It’s not easy to trust somebody again when you experienced to be fooled.

Chapter 7: Troublemaker

 

 In the early evening of the practiced basketball club, everyone kept leaving one by one after a hard practiced. The two members left; were still having a strong game. The taller man pushed the ball to the basket as jumping very high to reach his goal. His sweat kept falling more and more till his shirt was wet. However, the strongest practice couldn’t calm his ing mood down when something was already recalled in his brain.

How his girlfriend cared of another guy and with how they lived together pissed him off. He couldn’t be propitiatory although his mouth said it was okay. Therefore, he was trying to release his anger in the basketball practiced.

One and one again, he kept throwing the basketball to the basket angrily to let out his evil mood.

“Stop it, Kris! Are you planning to destroy the ball or the basket? It’s enough..” the leader Jinki who had stayed with him since the beginning, finalized complaining his teammate’s craziness.

“You can be my guest, but you can’t stop my ing mood..” said Kris, waved his finger rudely to his hyung.

“Fine.. let try one more time..” Jinki bit his low lip, considering his friend’s feel and going to join his practicing.

Jinki and Kris had long-hard practicing together and it was decided to take a break after they felt fatigue. The two guys plopped their bodies to the floor, sleeping and facing each other with a huge laugh.

“I’m jade hahaha…” said Jinki, trying not to open his eyes and letting his breathe slowly.

“Best game ever… I’m better now..” Kris rolled his eyes, moving his face to his hyung.

“………….” Jinki said nothing, kept closing his eyes peacefully.

“Hyung, what should I do?” Kris decided to confess his problem to his hyung or the basketball team leader. It was hard for him to keep everything alone. He really needed comments and advices.

“You can tell me, I’m always your advisor.” Jinki smiled, opening his eyes to look at the brat Kris.

“How would you feel if your girlfriend had endless relationship with the other guy?” asked Kris.

“Is it related to Sooyeon?” Jinki sent a serious line, hitting his question.

“Kind of…” Kris nodded and started telling the happened between him, Jessica and Luhan. Although he was understanding person, about love was so hard to calm down.

……………….

“What she married Luhan for being his maid and look after him?” Jinki waked up again, surprising with what he had been told.

“I can’t let any rubbles in my eyes. I feel bad for Luhan and my girlfriend.”

“So what you want to do?” Jinki winkled to his friend curiously.

“As long as he is still a kid, Sooyeon is not official mine. We should make him fast recover or I might be going crazy soon.”

“I’m not a doctor, I can’t help you..” said Jinki.

“Not only doctor can help him. Remember, the doctor always takes thing serious and they never take risk like we do..” smiled Kris with a trick in his mind.

“What’s in your mind?”

“Whatever… I will tell you tonight on the phone. Reminding of Sooyeon, I suddenly miss her again. I gonna take a shower first and go to see her..” Kris stood up and bended his body.

“Be sure if she is not going to bring your love enemy with again hahaha…” Jinki faked a mock, trying not to make his feel toward Sooyeon be shown. His feeling to her was still the same, he couldn’t move on yet for his stubborn heart's sake. However, he chose to pretend to know nothing or Kris and he would hardly face each other.

……………..

On the street night, Lee Jinki kept walking to home emotionlessly, wishing himself to move on from that girl or his friend’s girlfriend. A few blocks left, he would get his home. Suddenly something cut off his evening dream and stared at happening on the way he was going to. The couple was fighting on the street side. They were almost unseen for the dark light. However, Jinki could notice the female voice caused it was someone he knew.

“Byun Baekhyun…! You are jerk. Get me off.. ” Kim Taeyeon screamed out loudly through the quiet moment. She tried to remove her hand from the tall guy’s holding but she didn’t reach it. The guy was too strong, trying to drag her with him. His face was red for being full of anger with the girl’s rejection. No matter what she didn’t like, he needed to take her with.

“You are crazy now… I don’t want to go with you… leave me alone..” Taeyeon screamed again, rolling her eyes accidently to see Jinki and began asking for a help.

“Jinki help me… I am being kidnapped.”

“Being kidnapped? This world is joking. What a blind man who is in love with Kim Shortie..” Jinki tried to hold his laugh. Of course, Kim Shortie was Taeyeon’s nickname which he had named for her.  

“Yah it’s not the time you have to troll me.. Lee Small-eyes… T-T” Taeyeon jumped, trying to push Baekhyun away.

“Hey brat… what are you doing with that ahjuma? It’s not good for kid to being cruel to her. Although she had a short height but her face is old enough to be your ahjuma… Don’t do that to the old lady..” said Jinki, mixing his joke. Taeyeon almost took off her shoe to put in that guy’s mouth for being trolling her all the time.

“It’s none of your business. She is my girlfriend.. You’d better out of this..” said Baekhyun with a frozen word.

“Oh ho…. Kim Shortie, you are dating middle school guy? I gonna report the police about this old woman’s trick.” Jinki cooed.

“Stupid small eyes guy! He is not my boyfriend… and he isn’t the middle school guy either -_-^” Taeyeon finalized pushing Baekhyun successfully, going to slap Jinki’s head madly after he had used his troll words to her for a few times.

“But he said he was..” Jinki pouted.

“He was my ex-boyfriend since I was in primary school. He suddenly showed up and forced me to date him again when he knows if I am single.” said Taeyeon.

“What a bad kid! You dated since you were in primary school? Wow... Anyway, you should be happy instead then.. You won’t be a forever alone ahjuma. There is a blind kid who wants you…”

“LEE JINKI T-T” Taeyeon showed her sad face for begging her neighbor.

“Okay okay…” Jinki nodded to her and faced to Baekhyun again with a few serious words “Go to get another girl, this ahjuma doesn’t want to be with you..”

“Why would I? It’s hard to see her again. And what are you to her to ask me takes a leave?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow

 “Me?? Me…”Jinki looked at Taeyeon to ask for a question.

“My boyfriend… he is my boyfriend..” Taeyeon went to hide at Jinki’s back, responding him.

“What? Since when I become…” Jinki shocked, turning back to her.

“Please.. help me one more time..” Taeyeon sent a begging line to him.

“Actually, my girlfriend.” Jinki nodded and Baekhyun’s face burnt a fire.

“Let put a fight with me if you want her…” Baekhyun directly said, raising his eyebrow proudly with a smirk.

“Why not?” Jinki smirked back.

“He is a student in Taekwondo’s club of Korea..” Taeyeon whispered him.

“WHAT??? O___O!”

……………………

Xi Family

Jessica had been staring at her own Auntie all day since they had dinner together. She was so curious if her aunt dared to stay at Xi Family when she was no longer the lady in this home anymore. For Luhan’s sake, she wasn’t afraid if Mr. Xi felt disappointed to see her face every single day. Sometimes, she really admired her auntie’s shameless face who didn’t mind how people judge her.

Luhan was in the sofa, eating some snack and watching TV for his own and Jessica just left him do whatever he wanted. She closed her exercise book after she felt annoyed not to focus on it well. Mrs. Lee or her auntie or her current mother-in-law went out from their room after checking it, giving a dead glare to Jessica. She suddenly felt frozen if her aunt or mother-in-law discovered something in her room.

“Jung Sooyeon…!” her voice was serious.

“Yes mom ._.” Sooyeon straightened her body, waiting for her command.

“You don’t plan to protect yourself from being pregnant? I can’t find any condoms in your room..” said Mrs. Lee, making Jessica’s red face and her back went to frozen.

What a question! She was too much to mind their stuffs.

“I…..” one she was afraid if her aunt found out how she hid the fact. The innocent Luhan was too kid, to know those things. Her aunt might have had mental problem to expect if they had the bed together. She really didn’t understand what her aunt wanted exactly. However, the question embarrassed her till she couldn’t say anything, as her face was red like a tomato.

“Noona, what is ?” Luhan suddenly went his interest from the snack to his mother’s topic with a curious face.

Another one again, Jessica got embarrass plus embarrass. She wished she could have run away from this home to the galaxy and hid herself from the two; mother and son forever.

“That is good if you don’t protect. I’m not going to blame you..” said Mrs. Lee confusedly and continued “I start feeling hopeless in Luhan’s situation now… It’s less percent to make him return as normal. I’m going to focus my goal on his future child instead.. You know what I meant? Don’t waste my depression toward you and him. I’m waiting for your result..” smiled Mrs. Lee gently for the first time, patting her shoulder and then she left the living room.

“What I can say….” Jessica messed her hair annoyingly, feeling tired to live in her aunt’s command and stalk. She looked back to Luhan who currently eyed on her with many unseen question marks above his head.

“Want to talk with me?” asked Jessica.

“What’s ? -0-” he asked again.

“…………” Jessica forced her smile, trying to find something to quit his interest from such a thing..

“………..” Luhan kept staring at her to wait for the answer.

“It’s balloon -_-;;” she almost hit her head to the sofa for being too embarrassed.

“Balloon? Why don’t they call balloon instead?” he kept asking his annoyed question to her.

“I don’t know maybe it’s not broken easily -_-^ Hey quit talking please..” she picked his nose tightly.

“But Noona, I suddenly want blow …” said Luhan, staying his poker face.

“WHAT??? -[]-” Jessica fell from the sofa immediately.

“Hoooo… Noona…” Luhan quickly stooped to get her to the sofa back, wrinkling at her innocently.

“It’s okay okay.. ” she gave a forced smile to him, shaking her hurtfully.

“So Noona, you are going to buy for me once? Please Please… I want to play it now… ;^;” the innocent Luhan shook her hand, acted cutie in order to make her agreement.

“Okay Okay =_=” I guess I gonna crazy soon… She whispered to herself, feeling so stupid for her respond to him.

A few minutes later, she got a call from Kris. She didn’t even avoid from Luhan since she thought he was no matter to her. He was so innocent to know their relationship.

“Hello…” she grinned, answering her phone.

/Baby, are you missing me?/ Kris tried to say hypnotic voice, making Jessica not get used to at all.

“Who are you?” Jess once asked.

/Your boyfriend, you forgot me already? How pain…!/ his word made her mock.

“I never know if Kris had such a voice..” she teased, laughing hard.

/Whatever, You’d better come to see me near the mart in your neighbor. I can’t sleep without seeing your face… / he said again with his normal voice. That made sure it was the true Kris.

“Now??” Jessica glared at Luhan who was pouting next to her.

/But don’t bring that brat with. I hate seeing his face… /

“My auntie will not allowed me to go out ._. ”

/Okay I lost… bring him here for your excuse -_- I’m sick of it now… hurry up… or I am going to die for missing you../

“Hahahaha… okay..” she smiled and hung off the call, returning to Luhan and beginning a question “Wanna go out with me?”

“Are we going to buy balloon? Wooooooooo… Let come Noona… Tomorrow, you are going to take me to the kid dreamland. You promised me already….” Luhan jumped happily.

“I guess so -_-;;” Jessica bit her low lip calmly, going to get dress up her clothes.

…………………

There was only 20 minutes, Jessica and Luhan already got at the mart where her boyfriend had been. Kris was in the mart, buying Luhan some snack to shut up his mouth and left him stay away from them in the other chair. Jessica felt bad if Luhan wasn’t pleased but he was all okay. He was eating snack and playing game in Kris’s phone happily.

“If it was me, I would be a better husband than that kid..” Kris pouted, staring at Luhan secretly.

“Is Mr. Wu Yifan jealous with kid? hahaha” Jessica teased with a mock.

“That kid is also a guy. Who not worried to let his girlfriend to spend most all her time with him? Staying together at the same home and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter