Last Present

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

There is not much time to left to make a wish..

I wish there could be one more day for our tomorrow..

                                                                                        - Luhan

Chapter 15: Last Present  

 

“So I will tell Luhan first or he will be worried..” Sica began to make a call but Kris quickly took her phone away.

“No please… can it be only tonight? No more character but only two of us..” he begged..

“………..” the girl only looked into his eyes quietly.

Their date started from the beautiful time in the bus. Kris paid for a whole bus to drive for only two of them to somewhere that nobody would find them.

Jessica sat at the seat next to him, looking at the city view through the bus window without talking to Kris another word. That they did, was keeping the silence between them. Some thoughts, the girl was really amazed why he chose the beginning of their date as riding the bus?

“When I was in elementary school, I saw my classmates riding the bus to school and back home. They seemed having fun together.. But I couldn’t do like them. My parents would never allow me to walk anywhere freely like that. All my schedule life was made up already. I had a personal driver whom would always follow me anywhere. I saw some couples were spending their lovey-dovey time in the bus too. It is always my wish to spend my time with a girl I love.” He turned to her and smile, with another hand was holding hers.

“You are my girlfriend, tonight eh?” he asked.

“…………..” She sighed and nodded.

They watched the city view together while the bus was driven pass by many night street. And finally, they chose to walk in the night market. During the winter season, everyone seemed being excited to date their couples at night.

“I finally have my own date with you. No Tiffany or no someone else..” Kris cooed after he passed by a few stores.

Hearing how he said that, it recalled Sica to remind their dates in the past. Of course, their date was never perfect like the others because Jessica would bring Luhan or Tiffany to interrupt their own time. What a pity guy! Kris looked alike a kid right now.

“Apple… fresh apple for this season..”

“Wanna try apple?” Kris asked while he was dragging her to the apple store.

“…………..” Sica said nothing and she just nodded with a smile.

“Give me apple 1 kg..” Kris said as he picked one to eat.

“Here you are… 25$” the seller gave a package of apple to them and Kris nodded, taking his wallet up. He just realized that he had only ATM in his wallet because he paid for the bus all his money already.

“Sooyeon… do you have some money? (--;) I forgot I have only ATM” he moved close to her ear and whispered.

“Really? What should we do?” she asked with a pale face mixing a shock.

“Don’t tell me you… -__-**” Kris gazed at her to get what she meant.

“My bag is with Luhan… You dragged me so quickly here…” her answered..

“And then let run quickly……!!!” He screamed and took her run with taking another apple from the seller and leaving the seller curse behind.

He didn’t have a plan to take her to and they just ran through many stores. The feeling of this running was so cool. Kris felt himself as he was kidnaping her to somewhere.. somewhere that he could hide her for him only.

“I’m tired… please stop.”  Jessica gasped and Kris grabbed her to a small block to hide from people.

“Hahaha… It’s like a horror film..” he suddenly laughed.

“You made me shock. How can you laugh? Stealer… you stole her apple..” Jessica pointed to a couple apples in his hand.

“What should we do? We dated with no money and this apple is really sweet and delicious..” he said and bit his apple. “Wanna try it?” he gave another one to her.

“How can you…?? Hahaha…” she frowned at first and laughed for the last while taking his apple to eat.

It was such a poor date for them. In the night market neighbor had no ATM place to let them take the money. Kris and Jessica walked along and just looking at the food hungrily. It would be far and tired if they left this neighbor to find ATM. However, it was also a fun to walk with a girl he loved.

“I’m sorry, I can’t buy you a cake for tonight..” said Jessica with a pout, while they were sitting on the road street.

“You are here with me, is my gift.” He smiled and s his hand on her shoulder.

“So what should we do? We are a poor couple right now..” She supported her chin with her hands and stared at Kris.

“I’m Wu Yifan.. I don’t believe if I have no ability to find money for you..” he murmured and stood up again.

“What are you going to do?” Sica asked and blinked to him innocently.

“You wait me here… I will come back soon..” he told her and ran away quickly.

Sica looked at his back curiously and 10 minutes later, he really came back to her with a weird smile.

“Come with me..” he immediately dragged her from the street side to anywhere he had planned for.

“Where are you taking me to?” the girl asked.

“You will know it…” he winked playfully, and dragged her to among of people, that let Sica saw a band in front of her. They were street music players. Normally, they sang in public for the money and why Kris took her here? They didn’t have any money to pay for them anyway.

“You stay here..” he told her and went to that bank with clapping his hand with the guitarist there.

He went to take the microphone and started talking in public…

“Actually, I’m not a professional singer like Yoyo band (title of the street band) but I am coming to ask them for help.” He said and Jessica only gazed at him curiously. Don’t tell her if he wants to sing here… that was too romantic..

“Today, it’s my birthday and also my first date with my girlfriend….” He said. Yes to him, it was a first date because they would have no one interrupt them like before.

“And I accidentally forgot taking my money with..” that sentence made the public mock hard, including Jessica. She tried to hold her laugh right now.

“Hahahahahaha…..”

“So…” he got red face for being embarrassed “So I am going to sing a song which lyric is related to my feeling tonight… and I hope you may give me some money to continue our date…” said he.

“Hhahahahaha….” The public kept laughing at him.

Who cared if he is going to sing for her? Jessica laughed because she saw a beggar here right now, not a rich child before.

“To my dear Sooyeon… I don’t care what tomorrow would happen between us.. but I’m serious to say it..” he stared at her seriously.

“………………” Jessica kept silent and her heart beat so fast.

 “Thank you for tonight with me.. I love you..” he completed his sentence under people’s cool and he went to sit in front of the organ and started his hand on keyboard.

His beautiful music… it linked her to see all their memory in the past..

~ I can see your eyes gazing at the horizon

An empty street corner, a silent embrace..

Love is quietly ablaze…

Woo… I can hear your voice…

Woo… I can hear you in my mind…

His lyric returned her into a silent pass months ago. Unknowingly, she smiled with many tears coming pass by her couple cheeks. That was a beautiful feeling to fall in love. It was like her aunt said.

I think back to my first sight of you..

Think back to those mottled times with you by my side..

I finally stopped wandering aimlessly..

I think back to those familiar streets…

Think back to the beautiful days that flew away..

There is a place.. only you and I know..

Her tear fell more and more… and she was so speechless to this lyric.. She wanted to hold on this time, this time only him and her here. Could everything be alright? It was a feeling of falling in love… He always made her fall in love every moment. She would be forgetful to the others when she was with him. She didn’t want it became the last time for them… Why time walked so fast?

My heartbeat, your smile, it quietly gives me supports..

Woo… I can hear your voice…

Woo… You are eternal paradise..

I think back to my first sight of you..

Think back to those mottled times with you by my side..

I finally stopped wandering aimlessly..

I think back to those familiar streets…

Think back to the beautiful days that flew away..

There is a place.. only you and I know..

……………………….

Song was completed. Everyone clapped their hands to cheer him. His voice wasn’t good like the singers but his song was full of emotional love.

Kris walked to his girl slowly, facing her with a smile and gently cleaning her tear.

“I love you… and thank you…” he grabbed her cheeks into him and slowly placed his lip on her while the public was screaming to cheer them.

Who cared about another person who passed by and saw it??

Jessica only knew she wanted to hold this time for them only…

………………………

Jessica came back home at the midnight and saw Luhan was sitting on the sofa in the living room. He looked and gave her a smile since she entered house.

“You are not sleeping yet?” Sica awaked when she saw he was waiting for her again. The feeling of cheating was clogged in her heart because she had been dated another man while he was waiting for her.

“I’m glad to see you come home safe.. now I’m going to bed..” he smiled sadly, taking his leave in a hurry.

“You don’t ask me where I was…?” she asked the same question like months ago.

“As long as you are home safe, I don’t need to know it.” His voice was a bit down, going to his room and closed the door.

“If you had asked me, I would have told you..” she sighed and kept looking at the door.

…………………….

In soon, they were going to graduate the college. The 4 years students were always happy to their upcoming leaving the school. Meanwhile, Tiffany kept glaring at Jessica all day with her grit. And that glare was similar if Jessica owed her a lot of money and not yet paid it to her. 

“Why kept staring at me like this?” Jessica asked while she was copying lesson in the break time.

“How dared you do that to him? Luhan is really pitiful.” said Tiffany.

“What happened to him anyway?” Sica asked innocently.

“Last night you ran away with Kris without telling us. You know he was worried to dead and found you everywhere in the city and ended up seeing your lovey-dovey moment with your ex-boyfriend. A confessed song returns to the old memory and the last kiss of the day? How cool~ ” what Tiffany said, got her reaction.

“What? You said Luhan saw everything???”

“Didn’t he speak anything to you last night??”

“No..” she waved her head.

“What a dumb guy! I never see this kind of man e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter