005

The Book of Peace

 

 

 

“Oh Sehun! You are coming home with me right this instant!” Jade yelled, not sure what had come over her brother to want to help these people or why he even had to help. He was only 17 years old and being the eldest, Jade had to protect her younger brother. He was all she had. Sun-Hee slowly inched her way towards the door.

“I see you need to discuss some things with your sister. I’ll come back...later,” She said quickly, able to escape through the bronze doors leaving the siblings to fight it out for themselves.

“Well, you better have a damn good reason on why you’re staying here.” Jade said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot against the marble flooring while waiting for an answer.

“Jade, please. I know this is going to sound stupid or fake but I just don’t know. I have this weird feeling telling me this is the right thing to do, and if I don’t…..” Sehun said sadly, causing his sister to feel a bit heartbroken at his reaction.

“Sehun, what is this even all about?”

“Jade...I’m a guardian,” 


“Wow, glad I got out of there.” Sun-Hee muttered under her breath after escaping from what just might be a murder between two siblings. Suho was outside the door, handing her a glass of water which she gratefully accepted and downed in a matter of seconds.

“I see you’re working hard,” he teased the girl, causing her to blush slightly and glare at him. 

“For your information, I happen to be doing a wonderful job. I already have two guardians. Ten more to go.”

“Oh, Sehun agreed?”

“Yup, let’s just hope his sister doesn’t take him away.” Sun-Hee grumbled, remembering the heated argument that broke out just mere moments ago. 

“I bet you could take her on,” Suho joked, a stupid smile etched on his face. Sun-Hee rolled her eyes in response.

“Ha, Ha. Very funny. You know very well I’d get myself killed in any situation where I have to fight someone.” 

“It’s alright, I’ll just have to swoop in to be your knight in shining armor” He chuckled, flexing slightly to show off as Sun-hee just pushed him away in a playful manner.

“Then you’ll just get us both killed.” This made Suho frown. 

“Come on Sun-Hee, when will you just admit I’m amazing?” She stopped to think, placing her hand upon her chin as if deep in thought.

“Hmmm. Never” She giggled, sticking out her tongue at him.

“Why you little-” With this, he began to chase the girl down the halls as she ran away from him. “Get back here! I’m going to make you eat your words Nam Sun-Hee!” She giggled, as she dodged his arms. 

“Yeah right Kim Joonmyeon! I could run away from you forever!” She laughed, obviously not paying attention where she was going as she collided head on with someone. Suho’s eyes widened as he went over to help the girl up. 

“Ow…” She mumbled, rubbing her now sore . “I’m sorry I wasn’t lo- Oh, it’s you two.” She said, realizing that she had just run into Sehun and Jade who were now just coming out of the office. Jade hissed in pain as her brother helped her up. “Did...you decide if you’re coming?” She asked, hoping, begging Jade would say that he was coming. Sehun nodded and her face lit up.  “Oh- I’m so glad! Now if you-”

“Not so fast, sweetheart.” Jade interrupted her and Sun-Hee immediately stopped.

“What-”

“Sehun will go with you. On one condition.” Sun-Hee groaned in her head, afraid to piss off the girl any more. What more did this girl want?

“I’m coming too.”