[mimi-i.m] oh, boy

skies are blue

kim mihyun (mimi) & im changkyun (i.m), ohmygirl/monstax, cheesy as hell, also lame (yes this is a warning), 234 w


 

There actually isn't anything romantic going on between them, really. Even the two know it well and better than anyone else. Somehow despite his usual expressionless face, Mimi finds Changkyun fun for a reason - he loves spilling out (lame) pick up lines.

 

"Mimi," suddenly, and quite nonchalantly, he calls from behind his laptop to break the silence, as he has his eyes focused on the screen while his fingers are sharply and swiftly typing out the list of names of club members.

 

"Yes?" The female sitting opposite of him replies chillingly, also having her eyes on a pair of sheets of papers, scanning the information printed on them attentively. 

 

"Guess what's 'Mimi' backwards?"

 

Mimi pauses to process the flipped letters and syllables, "Im...... imim?"

 

"That's right. It's 'Im, im. Mi, mi. (Me, me)" Pointing to himself, a coy smirk appears visible on his face.

 

"Oh, God." Mimi rolls her eyes a little, about to go back to her papers.

 

"Okay okay, here's another one. What does 'Kim Mihyun' rhymes with?" The boy attempts again. Mimi honestly has no clue.

 

"Im Changkyun."

 

Unbelievable. "Okay Changkyun you can stop now and go back to your wo--"

 

"You also can't spell 'Kim Mihyun', nor 'Mimi' without 'I.M'."

 

Mimi gives him a free spank on the head with a rolled paper. But well, she genuinely laughs (loves them) anyway. That silly boy.

 

 


totally random pair and i cant even remember how did i end up with this lame plot cheese and whiskersalaslfkj [trash.jpg]