[jine-seokjin] let's eat

skies are blue

kim seokjin (jin) & shin hyejin (jine), bangtan/ohmygirl, flangst (idk), 198 w // (warning: food content, mild indication of anorexia)

In which, #foodluver Seokjin teaches Hyejin how to appreciate food. And herself.


 

"Say ah!" Seokjin insists, shoving the compact chicken sandwich towards Jine's face, much to her slight exasperation. With her hand propping one side of her jaw, she's just distracting herself by having the pen on one page of her notebook; 'writing some notes', she said - though Seokjin could very well see by a quick glance that she's just scribbling some random little drawings of animals instead and that just tells him her mind is currently unable to focus on any notes due to hunger.

 

"Jine-- Shin Hyejin," He speaks up.

 

She responds coldly, not looking up to meet his eyes. "Hm?"

 

"You know what makes a girl beautiful? By being human. By eating when your stomach or body calls for it. Do you want to undergo that hospital hell again?" He reminds, "This is a healthy sandwich anyway, don't worry."

 

As if there's a direct, shot of burning arrow penetrating her right in the chest, Jine's hand halts almost immediately. So she sighs in defeat, slowly submitting herself to the sandwich.

 

Seokjin smiles in relief and satisfaction. "You can have the whole thing."

 

 


do look forward to some ohmygirl drabbles in the next few chapters ugugu