[chorong-jaebum] just like old days

skies are blue

park chorong & im jaebum (jb), apink/got7, fluff, friendship, 809 w


 

"Waaaah!"

"You've worked hard! Good job!"

Came a group of voices cheering all at once, alongside applauses lacing with genuine feelings of honour.

 

"Thank you for watching us!"

Replied another group, bowing deeply with much respect to their senior while the softest shade of red blushed their cheeks.

 

In between the bows, Jaebum's eyes secretly scanned the group of girls. His other members didn't notice this, as their attention were occupied by the other girls (spefically Eunji, Namjoo and Bomi who were more open towards new people), but it was clear from the way his eyeballs darted rather eagerly from one girl to another that he was excited to meet that one member.

 

The short one, he noticed, when his eyes finally met the sight of that familiar face that he was quietly searching for. The one who just humbly flashed on a motherly smile from behind towards the younger people that were gleefully exchanging words and laughters.

 

She wasn't looking, unfortunately for him, and before Jaebum could pluck up the courage to call out her name to catch her attention--

 

"Guys, before that let's take some pictures, shall we?" Eunji started to herd them for some snaps of group photos.

 

They got into position, most of them standing while literally half of the boys ended up squatting or sitting down.

 

"Mr Chu pose!" Eunji voiced out, and they all did the signature chu pose before the capture button was pressed and a clicking sound was heard. 

"Okay next is Stop Stop It pose!" Eunji lightened up again, and this time they changed the gesture to the boys' signature pose of their recent comeback's song. The camera let out a click again.

 

"Okay, done!" The staff who was asked to take their photos verified.

 

"Thank you!"

"Thank you for the nice performance!"

 

And both groups exchanged another set of bows and gratitude before they parted ways to their respective waiting room.

 

Jaebum was the last to tail the members. He was going to pace pass her, when he noticed that she actually didn't budge from where she was standing previously. Before he knew it his eyes had already met hers. She was looking at him with the warmest twinkles in her eyes and her smile was curved in the most genuine manner. It was contagious and Jaebum couldn't help but to to smile as wide as he could to the senior-- or better, someone whom he had considered like an older sister of his own.

 

"You've grown up a lot, Jaebum-ah." Her voice was soft and tender, and her hand reached for the top of the younger's head. He was approximately a head taller than her; leaving her with no choice but to tiptoe a little to run her fingers through his hair, patting him continuously afterwards.

 

Jaebum remembered all of those too well. The soft chime of encouragement, the gentle touch, the warmth she gave.

 

"Chorong noona...." he murmured, eyes on the brink of getting teary. He wasn't hesitant one bit to adress her noona instead of the formal 'sunbaenim'. "I thought you didn't care or even remember me anymore..." He gazed down, fingers fidgeting. Despite being the one that towered the latter, he was more like a little obedient puppy.

 

"Why would I not care? How could I easily forget about the most mischievous trainee out there."

 

Jaebum chuckled. "Was not!"

 

Chorong grabbed his hand, squeezing it with her right and caressing the back of his palm with her left. "Jaebum-ah, I know this is super late, but people say it's better than never, right? Congrats on your debut, dongsaengie! As a Got7 member, that is. I'm so proud of you!"

 

Jaebum felt as though there were poppers popping in him, so he smiled, showcasing his neat teeth.

 

"Thank you, noona! You, too!"

 

"You're doing good, these days?"

 

"All is well, noona." 

 

They dragged themselves into a leisure chat for a while. Sharing the mutual burden of being a leader, also Jaebum asking Chorong how was it like after being transferred to a different company from JYP. Those little things. Exchanging smiles and giggles again, only having to stop few minutes later when Chorong remembered she had a bit of stuff to deal with. "Oh I should be going now. I'll be anticipating more cool performances from you! Good luck, Jaebum-ah!" She excused herself, as she straightly scuttled along the corridor.

 

"Oh, okay. Take care, noona!"

 

She stopped in the middle, however. Turning around, she saw Jaebum who was still there. "By the way, dongsaengie,"

 

"Yes, noona?"

 

"Tell your other two members, Mark, and Yugyeom, is it? That I say thank you for covering my lines so well!" She requested, before she continued to go on her way.

 

"Eh what about me!?!??!"

 

"BYE LOVE YOU!"

 

 


petition for jb and chorong to take a photo tgt plz