[bomi-yoongi] your heart's like sugar

skies are blue

yoon bomi & min yoongi (suga), apink/bangtan, fluff, (subtle) hogwarts au, 809 w


 

Bomi hid behind the frame of the large entrance and peaked over to the side to briefly scan the whole of the school's ward which was situated in Wing A, consisting of 2 line ups of beds facing each other until she saw one of the nurses behind the counter. That was when she allowed herself to step in.

 

"Hello, is patient Min Yoongi still here?" She asked in the softest volume.

 

"Min Yoongi? Yes, one of the very few here currently. He's taking a slumber right there." Answering, the nurse pointed politely with her thumb towards Yoongi's bed, which wasn't too far, yet wasn't too near either to the counter; Bomi was pretty sure it was situated right in the middle of the whole of wing A.

 

There was barely anyone in the ward anyway, so it didn't took her long to catch the sight of the blonde haired boy laying on his side, tucked comfortably under the thick, fluffy blanket. "Thank you!" She wished to the nurse, before proceeding to approach her friend-- nemesis... frienemy..... of some sort.

 

"What a slothzy ." Half joking, partly serious, that was her first thought when she sat on the chair beside the bed, nonchalantly eyeing the unconscious boy. He didn't budge an inch, despite her presence, and after approximately a good whole minute Bomi couldn't help but to notice how calm and peaceful Yoongi looked. "I wonder when was the last time you even got to rest this deep?"

 

Bomi decided it's best not to stay long as Yoongi remained inanimate and she was afraid she might wake him up. It was already guilty enough of her to be the cause of him having to be sent here and she didn't want to double that burden. As she was about to dismiss, it didn't slip out of Bomi's remembrance to leave a mini jar of what seemed to be a homemade healthy fruity dessert on the tall table standing over the bed's foot, with a small, kumamon's head-shaped paper attached to it. "I'll just leave this here."

 

---

 

Time informed that it had already been more or less 2 hours since Bomi's visit. Yoongi's gone conscious, and after getting himself up to sit he stared blankly at the blank white sheet that's covering the bottom half of his body, trying to get his mind back on track.

 

Oh right, he's in the hospital - because of some extreme wrong mixture or exaggerated amount of ingredients being swallowed mindlessly into his body. 

 

"Had a good round of hours of sleep ay?" Came a voice. Yoongi realised it's the usual nurse that has been keeping him under her wings, approaching with a small tray of meds in her clasps.

 

Nothing came out as a reply except for his subtle smile. His eyes then darted from the older female to the mini jar standing idly on the table opposite of him, with a covered, left-hanging meal next to it.

 

"You slept long enough for the food to turn chilly. Do you want me to heat it for you?"

 

Yoongi looked up. "Uh sure..... Sorry for the trouble." The boy said politely. "Is that a special treat-- dessert of the day kind of thing, by the way?"

 

"You mean this?" The nurse pointed to the mini jar. "I guess so? It's not from us though. Someone paid you a visit a couple of hours ago while you were sleeping, actually.... Pink haired, twin braids."

 

"Oh" It didn't even require Yoongi to dig the back of his remembrance to recall anyone, because there's only one pink-haired that he knows personally.

 

"Done." The nurse clarified after she's given a wave of her wand to heat the meal. "As usual, you know what to do. Meds after meal, okay boy?" She reminded before leaving him alone.

 

"Got it. Thanks." Yoongi bended over forward in an attempt to reach for the mini jar and get it into his grip, in which he succeed and the first thing that answered his curiousity was the little note tied and attached to the neck of the jar.

 

Hi Yoongi, here's something to cover up for my errors. Sighs! You shouldn't have accepted that dare! Obviously it was just a joke. I thought you knew?

p/s Don't worry, I've made sure the yogurt's not expired, fruits used are not rotten, and I made it with my super clean hands and spoons! I received some help from Eunji! ;)

Get better soon! I don't have anyone to fly or broom-fight with.... There's also no one for me to block..... T-T

Yours truly,

Your other Yoon

 

Yoongi then felt as though he's gently having a hold of her fragile heart, so he bloomed a little chuckle. "Silly girl, you were never a joke."

 

 


This has been sitting in my drafts for idek how long so..... #shipygbm