The Tangled become the Knot

Falling In Love is Not Easy

No one ever said that Falling in love is easy.. It will never be... It's a spell, to break the spell is brave & the desire.

Since both of them are afraid to overcome their weaknesses, they are stuck... but this is not their ending.


YG BUILDING

A meeting is held for upcoming YG Tour Galaxy 2014 Concert. Yang Hyun-suk sjangnim called every yg family to attend.

Everyone of them are there even Team B of WIN, a serious talk between the family discussing about the upcoming concert.

After the meeting is end, Bommie as usual she make her way to the cafeteria. She get her place & food to eat. Then the rest of member 2ne1 & Big Bang came at her table.

Minzy: Unnie, you always be the first one to be here.

Bommie: Yaa~ Don't make fun of me. - She pouted her lips

Chearin: Hahahahah Unnie don't you remember Hwangssabu warning??

Bommie I know. This is the my first meal for today by the way.

Dara: What?! Your first meal? Don't lie bom-ah. Remember that we eat 3 potato buns earlier?

Bommie: Yaaaaaaa~

Everyone are laughing....even Tabi... Who on earth that can be amuse by Bommie charms

Seungri: So....nuna its your 2nd meal ha?

Jiyong: Stop worrying about nuna, think about yourself first Panda ya~

Yongbae: Panda ya~ 

Everyone share their laughter when they talk & making fun to each other.

Jiyong: Chagi~ Lets have date.

Dara: What??? Now???

Jiyong: Yes - While grab Dara hand & they both gone.

Yongbae smile towards angry face Chearin as soon Dara & GD left.

Minzy: Excuse me everybody, I need to go to gym. Its time for workout. Unnie lets go.

Chaerin: Okay, Bom unnie. Lets go.

Bommie: My leg feel numb today, i need to finish my meal first. I'll go later. You girls go ahead.

Minzy: It's Bom Unnie everyone~ hahaha okay then enjoy your meal.

After 2ne1 members go, Daesung & Seungri have a chat with Bommie but Seung Hyun just hear their conversation & make a eye contact with Bommie.

Her heart is beating fast & faster when she start notice that Tabi is making eye contact with her. The gaze that she miss.

Then Winner make their appearence at cafeteria, they bow to their senior & having a chat.

Seung Hoon as usual like to make a fun with Bommie, he always can't get enough of Bommie. After all he is a fanboy of Bommie.

Tabi heart is on fire baby, his eyes like a laser gun when he see the how close Bommie & Seung Hoon. Bommie felt uncomfortable. So she make her way & sneaky Choi Seung Hyun follow behind her.


To be continued... sorry for short story.. I've been busy these days. I'll update frequently. I try my best okay dear reader... Lots of love XOXO