The Spark

Falling In Love is Not Easy

RECORDING STUDIO

TABI: Whatsup Jiyong! - While do brotherhood hand shake

JIYONG: You're LATE hyung! By the way bommie nuna ganna be late. She called me earlier.

TABI: Sorry~ ouh okay, hmm

Tabi had & still have a crush for bommie since they record the song FOREVER WITH YOU era. When Bommie record the second time in OH YEAH, he wanted to confess to Bommie as she did give hint when he try to flirt with her. BUT then before D-day, Jiyong said something that he would never imagine to hear it out.


JIYONG: Tabi, I think I have crush with Bommie nuna.

TABI:...... - with serious face he just look at Jiyong face & his heart is in pain like someone just stab his heart.

JIYONG: Hyung! Do you heard me?

TABI: Yeah, you have felling with her? Is it serious?

JIYONG: Slightly I'm obssesed with her weird cute act.

TABI: Then tell her what you felt Ji~

JIYONG: I need time.

TABI: Me too - in low voice so that Jiyong couldn't hear. He need a time to forget his feeling towards Bommie.

In his thought Jiyong is more important then his feeling towards Bommie as Jiyong is his best bro, he helped him in manyways before debut & after.


JIYONG: Ya Hyung! Are you just day dreaming?! - Slightly hit Tabi that just recall the past

TABI: YA!!!! Its hurt. I'm just thinking where can i get banana~

JIYONG: No wonder Bommie nuna called you alien.

TABI: Well she an alien too, 8D alien

They both laugh but then a fierce look that make them turn off their laugh immediatly.

BOM: Yaaa!! Tabi you just called me what?!!! - while hit him with her hand

TABI: AAHHHH~~~ It hurt~

JIYONG: HAHAHAHHAH nuna, dont be mad. You're super cute when you mad.

BOM: Urgh, i just let this mater pass. Next time Tabi, i caught you talking about me i'll sealed your mouth!

JIYONG: Lets do the recording~

Tabi look at Bommie face, she's doing pout lips as she still mad.He smile, the spark that he felt is still in his heart. Its make his heart warm & fluttered in the same time.