SOME

Falling In Love is Not Easy

JIYONG: Okay Hyung, you're done. Nuna your turn.

BOM: Dwiae~ A'ah E'eh O'ooh - as she walk towards the recording door while warm up .

Tabi & Bommie meet eyes to eyes at the door. Its been while they facing each other. Compliment in their heads for each other can't be pass through their mouth.

TABI: Do your best, nuna. - with the y smirk in his face

BOM: I always do my best. Im beyonce~ Neaga Ji Jalaga~

TABI: Yeah, you've always do your best when it about singing & eating.

BOM: Yaa~~~~ - she want to hit him but then....

He's holding her hand, soft as usuall. Tabi remembered that he held that hand before in OH YEAH era. The time he flirt with bommie & yes bommie remembered the tabi gaze during that time deep & y. Both recalled the past.

JIYONG: Ya~ Booya?? Nuna why are you still standing there.

Both supprised by Jiyong voice then, bommie walk into the room & Tabi walk towards Jiyong.


The recording is done. Bommie walk out to cafeteria, seeking for food. Then Tabi slipped tounge asked Jiyong that he also supprised by himself. Where that he got that brave?

TABI: Ji, are you still have feeling with her?

JIYONG: Hmm actually, she turned me down long time ago. It's not like a big deal but i move on.

TABI: Heol?!! Seriously? Why did'nt you inform me?

JIYONG: Hyung, i know you've feeling with nuna to & you did'nt inform me either.

TABI: Hmm how...??

JIYONG: How I know? From your eyes hyung, you've never stare people like you did with nuna.

TABI: I'm sorry Ji~ Because I love our friendship & I don't want to fight with the man that helped me a big time.

JIYONG: I know, thanks hyung but now don't ever give up. Claims what is yours.

TABI: I'm not sure....

Suddenly there a skinny figure lady at the door. Its Dara!

DARA: So who is "SHE" that you both talking about?

JIYONG: Ah!! NU... NUNA! Its nothing! Its Nothing!

Tabi make a curious + confuse face. Why is Jiyong suddenly stuttered, usually if he get cought with something he will answer cooly & wont care but when it come to Dara its different. Too different...

TABI: Are you guys dating???

DARA&JIYONG: NOOOO!!!

TABI: Caught you! Hahahahahahaaa

BOM: Who is dating? - She's make a curious cute face at behind dara while a corn at her hand.

TABI: This two love birds.

DARA: Aniyaaa~~

BOM: Seriously?!!!

JIYONG: Hmm yes but we just declaire last week. Sorry chagiya, they need to know

DARA: Yah~ aigooo - with her trademark when she stress, the finger at her nose.

BOM: I thought you..... ah nothing, no wonder you always late arrive to our dorm latety.

DARA: Sorry Bom-ah~

BOM don't know what to say, she's confused with the situation but she smile anyway.