chapter 7

Magical

 

 

"God! You're such a party pooper!"

"I love you too"

"Come on! Just come with us, you haven’t done anything fun since Jinki left"

Minho hated when his sister talked about Jinki, three weeks passed by- couldn’t she just let go of it already. And it wasn’t true he hasn't done anything fun, he…watched depressing movies and…went to work…and played with snowflake, as much fun you can have with a frog.

Who was he kidding at?! He went to sleep early every night thinking about that clumsy sorcerer for the last three weeks.

"It's ok Nonna, have fun with Heechul ssi"

"He'll love if you'll come, I told him a lot about you, he should meet my little brother…"

"Maybe some other time"

Sooyoung growled and sighed "f-i-n-e…"

"I'll talk to you later…have fun"

They hung up the call and Minho got up from the couch, he glance at his clock when the doorbell rang.

"Hi…" a young beautiful man stood in his front door smiling at him.

"Hi, come in"

The young man removed his jacket and hung it "sorry I've late"

"It's ok" Minho smiled politely.  

"It would cost more than usual I guess" the man said laughing trying to make a joke but when Minho didn’t cooperated with him he cleared his throat "shall we start?"

  

"Please take care!"

"I will…Umma, please stop worry" Jinki said and hugged his mother once last time, it was stupid of him to ask her not worry about him but he felt good about his decision and needed her support.

"I'm trying"

Jinki smiled "I promise I'll come to visit" he said and took a step away from her, she nodded and watched him as he walked into the purple tunnel and disappeared.

 

Minho's bedroom looked the same, nothing changed beside the fact there were no more photos of him with that man on the dresser. Jinki smiled to himself, for three weeks he have been conflicted about everything, eventually he gave up on sorcerers academy and told his mother he's leaving, it wasn’t easy but he knew he wanted to be with Minho.    

a deep breath he took a step toward the door and opened it quietly, he froze when he heard Minho's voice.

"…that was great"

"Thank you, you did a great job too"                       

He wasn’t alone, a melodic voice giggled in Jinki's ears and his heart pounded wildly in his chest, suddenly he wasn’t sure if he had done the right thing.  Walking out of the room he peeped to see Minho standing at the entrance door, he was very close to a young beautiful man.

Lump stuck in Jinki's throat and he promised himself he won't feel hurt for losing his chance with Minho. How stupid of him to think that the younger waited for him, they said nothing to each other when he left and there was no guaranty, so why it felt…like this?

"Bye…I'll see you again soon" the young man said and smiled at Minho before

he left the apartment.

So deep in his thoughts Jinki got spooked when Minho called his name surprised.

"…w-what are you doing here?!" the younger asked and rushed toward him.

"I thought… I mean… never mind, I shouldn’t have come" Jinki mumbled and waved his hands to open the tunnel but stopped when Minho grabbed his sparkling hands in his.

"Wait…" he said quietly, his voice trembled.

Jinki looked at Minho when he tugged him closer and caught him in his hug, his lips crushed on his mouth hungrily, desperately, his tongue parted his lips and slid in to brush over his softly. Jinki arched his arms around Minho's neck and held him close, rubbing against his body as he tasted his sweetness, Minho's hands roamed on his back sending shivers to his spine making him needy.

Separating they both gasped for air, Minho looked deeply into the eyes of the older as he mumbled "I missed you…"

Jinki's eyes sparkled with tears he held, he missed him too, so much, otherwise he wouldn’t have come back but that beautiful man who was at the apartment minutes ago hunted his mind.

"I should go back" he said with a low hurt voice.

"Why?" Minho asked confused, he just told Jinki he missed him, god damn it he missed him so much, he haven’t slept nights just because he missed him.

"Obviously, you're…having someone and-"

"Someone?!" the younger cut him. Suddenly understanding he chuckled and shook his head "… he's someone I'm teaching, not more than that"

"Oh…" Jinki said, his face changed in funny way of realization.  

Bursting into laughter Minho cupped Jinki's cheeks and kissed him again "tell me you came back for good" he mumbled against his lips.

Jinki nodded "I couldn’t stop thinking about you" he confessed "Minho…there is nothing left for me there, I left everything, I wanna be with you- here"

Minho smiled and slid his hands underneath Jinki's thighs pulling him up to his arms, his lips fumbled for his mouth as he carried him toward the bedroom but Jinki turned his cheek to him making him frown in confusion, putting his feet back on the ground he looked into his eyes "Jinki?"

"I need to hear that you want it too, I won't stay if it's not mutual"

Minho sighed "haven’t you realized it by now?! I WANT YOU LEE JINKI, I LOVE YOU!"

Huge smile smudged on Jinki's face, his eyes disappeared in wrinkles of happiness and he jumped on Minho who tugged him in his embrace "I love you too…" he whispered into his ears and they kissed once again, this time they took the time to savor each other. 

"By the way" Jinki said when their lips separated and took a step back from Minho, making him frown as he went toward snowflake's cage and waved his hands, a little dusty and sparkly cloud surrounded his frog and Minho watched as it disappeared, instead a fat bunny appeared.

"Snowflake!" Minho called and got closer, he kneeled by the cage and let out the bunny, his white fur.

Chuckling sheepishly Jinki kneeled by his side "I finally learned how to do that"

Minho smiled and cupped his cheek softly pulling him to his lips as he mumbled "I love you"


 

well, that's it...
to be honest I had a really hard time writing this story because I usually don't do OnHo but it made me happy to see that people liked it ^^
so feel free to comment and tell me what you thought about that fic.