chapter 2

Magical

   

 

 

 

Jinki stood by the door and stared at it, suddenly feeling a little lost. He didn’t knew this world and he couldn’t open the tunnel, he did tried twice before that glass broke and that man came out and spooked him.

What if he could never open it again? Oh, his Umma going to be so sad, she always asked him to be careful- knowing he wasn’t such a good sorcerer.

Sitting on the stairs he rested his head in his palms, what should he do now?

 

 

Getting dressed Minho watched his reflection in the mirror, his heart was unease, he let a lunatic out of his house alone, it was already dark, he should have least call the police to try and find if some one was looking for him somewhere.

What if something would happen to him? It would be on his heart forever.

in a deep breath he looked for his slippers, if he'll go out now he could still find that lunatic and maybe help him to go back from where he came from.

Making his way to the front door he opened it, stopping when he saw Jinki sitting on the stairs.

"Jinki?" he said softly, making him turn to look at him with sad expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm going back to where I came from, sorry for bothering you… "Jinki said apologetically and got to his feet.

"Ah…it's not that…it's already late…and you shouldn’t be alone outside, come in, I'll try to help you to go back tomorrow"

Jinki's face changed and his big beautiful smile smudged on his face "really?"

Minho nodded with a soft smile, he was probably an idiot but…

"Thank you so much ah…what's your name?" Jinki asked suddenly realizing he don’t know that beautiful man's name.

"Choi Minho"

"Thank you Minho!" he called and threw himself over him with a big hug, surprising him.

Minho looked at him shocked, warmth washed his body and made him tingle, odd feeling to have for a stranger…a lunatic.

Walking into the apartment Jinki waited for Minho to come in, his hands behind his back, looking like a little child who got his candy.

Minho eyed him as he closed the door behind him "Ah…maybe you should get a shower, I'll make the couch for you so you could sleep, have you eaten anything?"

Jinki shook his head.

Minho nodded "ok, so…ah…I'll make dinner" he said and made his way to the kitchen, aware of Jinki following him.

"Do you like omelet with-"

"Oh…you're so cute!" Jinki called all of a sudden, cutting Minho.

Minho gulped, did that lunatic called him cute? Turning to look at him he found Jinki crouching by snowflake's cage and getting all excited by the big fat bunny.

"Snowflake…" he said quietly, snowflake was the cute one.  

"…Can I take him out?"   

Minho shrugged and mumbled a small 'yes' before taking out of the cabin a pan.

"Oh…you're so fluffy!" Jinki said as he curried the fatty to the kitchen island and placed it on it, he his white fur gently and played with his ears.

Minho glanced at him, actually, Jinki didn't looked like a lunatic, he just looked like a really happy person.

When dinner was ready, Minho placed it on the island counter and lowered snowflake to the floor, Jinki took the first bite before he even took a seat by his side.

"That's good!" he said smiling "what is it?"

"It's just an omelet…"

"It's tasty" he mumbled and pushed another bite into his mouth.

Minho chuckled and took his first bite, they eat silently for a long moment before he asked him "how old are you?"  

Jinki swallowed and cleared his throat "25 this December"  

"You're older them me then, I'm 23. I guess you're my hyung…"

Jinki smiled proudly as he took another bite into his mouth "I never had a dongsaeng before…"

"Really?"

"Yes, I don’t have any brothers or sisters and all of the sorcerers in my class are older than me"

Sorcerer? That magic thing again "you… you mean magic course? You're learning how to be a magician? Is there any positions in those kinds of professions?"

Jinki raised a brow "what do you mean? We all going to the academy to learn how to be a sorceress, some of us ending as apprentice but that's ok too"   

Minho sigh, that man was deep in his own lunatics' world "yeah, sure…are there any academies for witches too?"

"Sure!" Jinki said seriously "but only the one that haven't made it in sorceress academy goes there, it's their only hope to become something…if you asking me it's a little dubious"

"Look, it's a nice thing to be in your own little world but can you please stop making things up? If you ran away from home I can help you fix things with your parents or something like that…"

"I'm not making it up!" Jinki said looking offended, he got to his feet and looked around, making Minho frown at him as he caught snowflake in his hands and placed it on the counter- again, rolling up his gown's sleeves Jinki waved his hands toward the fat bunny.

A girly scream echoed through the apartment once again that evening and Minho fall from his chair, his body trembled as he tried to get up from the floor and peep at the counter "WHAT THE !?!" he squeaked, on the counter was standing a little frog.

"TADA!" Jinki said satisfied with himself, his hands glowed and sparkled with pale dust- he shook them to make it disappeared as he mumbled "I hate glitters"    

"WHAT THE !?!" Minho squeaked again, he managed to get on his feet and look at his bunny, frog, what ever it would be now.

"I told you, I'm a sorcerer!"

"Turn it back!" Minho freaked.

"Ah…yeah, well…I can't" Jinki mumbled and scratched his nape.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T?!"

"Well, I'm not that good sorcerer…"

"WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH…WITH THIS?!" Minho pointed on the frog with terrified expression "SNOWFLAKE!"

"Hey, you can always try and kiss it, maybe it would turn into a princess…" Jinki tried to make a joke "it worked for a friend of mine, they're married now"

"YA! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"I'm sorry…I promise I'll try to turn him back…when I'll find out how!"

For a long moment Jinki watched Minho freaking out, the younger man walked in the kitchen and mumbled to himself, he looked a little terrified.

"Minho? Are you alright? I promise I'll fix snowflake, don’t worry…"

"What the hell are you? Where did you came from?" Minho turned to look at him.

"I told you…I'm a sorcerer and I came through that tunnel but it-"

"-It didn’t worked and you ended up here" Minho cut him and completed the sentence for him.

"I didn’t lied to you"

"I have a ing Harry potter in my house!"

"Who is Harry?"

"Never mind. How do I get you back to wherever it is?"

"I wish I knew…" Jinki sighed and sat on the chair, placing his elbows on the island counter he rested his head in his palms.

Suddenly, Minho felt a little sorry for the older, sighing he got closer and tapped his shoulder- trying to be friendly "we'll figure this tomorrow, don’t worry"

Jinki raised a hoping gaze at him and tried to smile as he nodded his head.

"…I'll bring you a towel and you should get some rest after you'll shower" he said as he raised snowflake and placed it in his cage, disgusted by his new form.  

Jinki watched him as he did, after closing the cage Minho disappeared in his room and came back moments later with a towel, he followed him as he showed him the bathroom and explained to him how to use the tap before he closed the door behind him.

To be honest, Jinki didn’t really understood how to use the tap, it looked complicated piping, instead he just waved his hands toward the bath and it filled with warm water slowly, just like he did at home.

Taking off his gown he got into the bath and sunk down until only his nose was above the water.

 

 

Minho arranged clean sheets on his couch, he placed a pillow and a blanket on it and went to his room to look for some clothes for Jinki.

He pulled some training pants and tee from the shelf and then looked for some boxers in his drawers, luckily he found new box and hoped it would fit his size.

When he made his way out of the room Jinki got out of the bathroom, the towel hung low on his waist, exposing his happy trail and his pubic hair ily, his hair was damp and his skin wet, he had a breath taking body and Minho felt his blood rushing down to his crotch, he shifted uncomfortably and caught his throat "I got you some clean clothes" he said and gave it to him.

Jinki smiled and took it, mumbling a soft 'thank you'.

"Give me your…gown, I'll wash it for you" he said pointing at the fabric in Jinki's hand.

Jinki frowned but gave it to him anyway, usually he just used magic for cleaning but he thought he freaked Minho enough for one day.

"I fixed the couch for you so you could sleep, if you'll need anything I'll be in my room, feel free to wake me up" Minho said pointing toward the hall where his room was "good night"

"Good night" Jinki called at him as he left him alone.