L' Amour et L' Alma

L' Amour et L' Alma

Chapter 3

He rosed from the settee and stood beside his mother, the Olympian Venus.

"Mother,don't you think you're exaggerating too much? Eros, masquerading as pop icon Kim Hyun Joong asked the goddess.

"No I'm not my dear, she's too beautiful and I can't stand her face," his mother complained.

Hyun Joong raised an  eyebrow at his mother and then he turned to face the the large tv screen, readied himself  to see the female that gave his mother a tantrum the size of Chamsil Stadium.

"Alright Mother,  I'll take a look at her and see this fair maiden that raised your ire but I am not doing you any favor, understand?"

Kim Tae Hee tsked and pouted at her son. He's going to be difficult but a little prodding will do the trick and then she smiled.

Hyun Joong waited for the  commercial break to end. These music shows thrive from the cf's, that's how they earned  big bucks just like SS501 and with their solo works. It has been 6 months during their last stage and each member now are doing solo activities local and abroad. The fans never knew their real identity, what they know were the face they saw on tv and on stage.

But the truth was all SS501 members were from Mt Olympus just like him, all divinities living in the human world.

The music show then announced the mutizen winner and it all went to the popular all new sister group, The Myth. He'd heard of them but he never actually saw them in person and watch their performances and so he didn't have any idea of the names of  the members much mor e their faces. With his very busy schedules, he never had the time to catch up with the latest and that annoyed him.

And then he saw her.

Hyun Joong didn't think he made a sound but he wasn't certain, she took his breath away. He eyed his mother and saw the smirk on her face, she knows "I'm rattled." He thought to himself.

He masked his astonishment  and turned his full attention back to the tv screen and to the woman on focus.

Damned hell, she was so  beautiful, her shoulder length brown hair swayed gracefully as she walked on the center stage. The camera zoomed, the woman didn't have any flaws.

There was a light sprinkle of  freckles across the bridge of her nose. He liked that. Her complexion was pure.

And her eyes, dear heavens above, they were blue and yet not really blue. He was mesmerized.

And , damn it! could drive a saint to lustful thoughts. He liked that too.

"You forgot to speak son?" The goddess jest.

He said nothing at his mother, indeed he had no strength to utter a single word.

"Use your power son, made the fall in love with the ugliest man on earth," Kim Tae Hee urged on.

And Kim Hyun Joong might have done his mother's bidding, if she had not asked him to look at her and never thinking in her jealous rage what such beauty might do even to the God of Love himself.

He can't take his eyes off her, it's as if he had shot one of his arrow into his own heart.

"This is not  really happening to me," Eros masquerading as Kim Hyun Joong said to himself.