L' Amour et L' Alma

L' Amour et L' Alma

Chapter 2

"I hate these plastic maidens!" Kim Tae Hee threw the tv remote with utter disgust.

Kim Tae Hee, her noble and elegant beauty knows no boundary, her face was the envy of every Korean women and the cause of every man's wet dreams. She was famous all over Korea and in some parts of Asia as well. Her face can be seen from soap to shampoo ads, from fastfood chains to cars, from clothes to shoes.

Nobody can rival her beauty or so she had thought.

"I hate her, really dear you better do something and take her away," she continued to complain on the lone male figure that lazily napped on her Queen Victoria settee.

"Hyun Joong honey, do something. She's stealing my stage, you know I hate people who steals my stage especially females."

Kim Hyun Joong said nothing and didn't bulged. Looking up close, he was not the typical male, armed with sinful looks, tall and wide shouldered, Kim Hyun Joong was exceptional. With straight nose and eyes that can melt even the biggest iceberg in Antartica, anyone can easily drown with just one look.

But the thing that made Kim Hyun Joong special was his smile. The netizens and Triple S, that's SS501's fans club  dubbed it as the "killer smile."

The lucky ones who had the chance to saw him up close said that when he smile, his eyes twinkled. His face was small and his skin was reddish and smooth with just a little imperfection just beneath his eye. He will most definitely smile if the fans called him softly and not screamed at him.

Fans were rendered speechless when the smile hit them. They claimed that Hyun Joong exuded an aura that says "you can look but you can't touch," not that he wanted to be left alone but there was a certain wall around him that seem to dazzle and shine.

To the many who had seen him experienced a brief serenity and in a state of awe. They claimed to be rooted on the spot and just got mesmerized and awed. When they got around and thought everything was over and Hyun Joong had passed by them that's when hysteria followed.

"Hyun Joong dear, did you hear what I said? I don't like her one bit, please send her away," Kim Tae Hee said.

Hyun Joong sat up and eyed the woman who complained and ordered him to do something he thought was crazy and petty. Kim Tae Hee was no ordinary woman, she was in her mid forties if he would placed earth numbers on her age but she doesn't look a day older.

It was understandable because Kim Tae Hee, Korea's divine beauty was in reality the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

And in reality, with the exemption of the almighty Jupiter who still resides in his majestic palace, most of the Olympian dieties dwell amongst the humans and were scattered around the globe. It was a long story but to cut it short the gods grew tired of living on their splendid palaces and decided to mingle and made a life among the humans.

Hyun Joong rosed from the settee and walked towards his mother, the Olympian Venus. He stood beside her both mother and son dazzled and streaks of yellowish aura emanated from them.

Kim Hyun Joong, SS501's Leader  was no ordinary pop icon nor an actor, he was the son of Venus named Eros and he was in truth the God of Love.