L' Amour et L' Alma

L' Amour et L' Alma

CHAPTER 1

The stage lights hurt her eyes and made her nauseous, her discomfort was the least of her worries because her pop group The Myth had to finish the rehearsed program and wait for the final announcement of the mutizen award. She loved to sing, she enjoyed it more than anything else but fame has it's own price to pay. It's taking its toll on her, she's only human after all and as of now, she's very very tired.

And as expected, they won again and it's Triple Crown for The Myth, it was encore time.

Alma wants a vacation, a long and quiet vacation far away from all the hoopla and hypocrsy of the entertainment world.  She wanted to put some distance from her sisters, yes she loved them dearly but she never felt any love from them at all. Alma felt the animosity between her sisters since they were young and nothing changed as they grew up... if not the wall have grown bigger and bigger.

She eyed her oldest sister Phaedra, she was of fair skin with dark brown eyes, average of height  and with short  hair that was dyed of a reddish hue. Next to Phaedra was Eurydice, she was also fair skinned but instead of brown, Eurydice's eyes were black as a sin.

Alma sometimes wonder about Eurydice's piercing black eyes, she herself felt uneasy when she stares at it. Eurydice doesn't talk much, she's always at their eldest sister's side and just stood there looking bored. The twin sisters were next, Gem and Inah. They were blondes and wore colored contacts most of the time. The twins were the typical idols, they were the dancers in their group and the most talkative.

And of course, herself.

"Phaedra Unnie, I am taking a break, a long one. I know we're all tired so please don't stop me," Alma whispered to her oldest sister.

With a look of utter disgust, Phaedra answered her sister."Don't worry dear sister, I will not stop you. If you can make it longer or maybe don't bother coming back."

Alma expected the remark but she flashed her beautiful smile at the camera and said between gritted teeth," Sure thing Unnie."

She was accustomed to her sisters sarcasms, she tried to look calm and smiled at the twins who managed to smile back but she knew that it was all fake and done for the sake of performance. Alma's heart was heavy, she was sad but she wanted to get away from them as soon as she can.

After the MC called for their encore, The Myth sent flying kisses to their adoring fans and waved eagerly. Both arms raised, Alma waved for the last time. A single tear rolled down her doe like eyes, nobody but her knew of it.

She felt bad for their fans but she thought this would be for the best, she was pretty sure their manager of a father will find a way to make a good excuse, he'd done that a million times. They have raked millions of wons through their albums and cfs, Alma contributed to most of it.

Through her beautiful face and a kind heart, she never ran out of cfs and ads to promote. There were even talks of a drama series but she won't have it, Alma wanted a simple life and she plans to have it one way or another.

Alma was The Face to reckoned with as what the netizens loved to write about her. Everyone adored her and looked up to her, well almost everyone because she was about to be entwined on a mysterious turns of events brought about by a jealous woman far more shrewd and sinister than her sisters.